The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by e aí rapaz
Agreed. Why give Fab the win when he's leaving this summer anwyay? Really hope and expect Szczesny plays.

Indeed but then that argument could be said about Sagna!!
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
does that also mean he wont get golden glove wtf, arsene man why you denyin szcz like that.

Golden glove is a nonsense anyway, it's also new in the league so hardly a prestigious achievement.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
OMFG AR. :mad:

Read the last bloody sentence babes :smile:

Getting the line up wrong is fine

But you should know by now Rosicky doesn't play in CM and Ramsey isn't a Winger :colonhash:
Original post by Peggles_*
Indeed but then that argument could be said about Sagna!!

Except that Sagna is by far our best player in his position, and Fab is not.

If we had another RB equal to Sagna, I would say play him instead. But we don't.
Was hoping to see some of the kids play today if I'm honest, Zelalem, Olsson, Gnabry and was hoping Sanogoals would start too.
Original post by e aí rapaz
Except that Sagna is by far our best player in his position, and Fab is not.

If we had another RB equal to Sagna, I would say play him instead. But we don't.

True the thought of the Corporal galloping up and down that right flank against Hull is one that fills me with both fear and laughter!!
Was hoping to see some of the kids play today if I'm honest, Zelalem, Olsson, Gnabry and was hoping Sanogoals would start too.

lol I know right we've already in top 4 regardless if we lost, and plus it's only norwich. Ramsey and Ozil should be rested, infact most of the squad should be rested.

Would be nice to see Jenkinson to get more than a run around though tbh
Original post by AR_95
Getting the line up wrong is fine

But you should know by now Rosicky doesn't play in CM and Ramsey isn't a Winger :colonhash:

Sorted. I hope you're happy.

Gnabry is injued isnt he? :/ would have liked to seen more of him this season, looked like a decent youngster

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2790
Someone explain this line up to me. Actually don't. It makes zero sense.

Been saying for ages, it makes no sense to play Fab, even in the semis it didn't. If you're going to drop Szcz, drop the whole ****ing team. Norwich are all but relegated. What's the point of Fab playing? So the Norwich fans give him a standing hurrah? Norwich all but relegated as well. Let them beat the kids 7-0 for all I care.

No CB sub as well. Thank **** this is a pointless game. This man and his ageing ffs.
(edited 9 years ago)
Going into the FA cup final is all about form, we need to keep confidence and performance levels high. A defeat could here bad going into the final no matter who play's.

I'm disappoint about chesney and the golden glove
(edited 9 years ago)
Does anyone know if we subs Szcz on at some stage and the score remained goalless would he pick up the golden glove?!!
But the thing is, why are Sky sports lying though? They said they will show every single last few Arsenal matches till the last day. Our game ain't on tv today. Utter nonsense.
Why have we put out such a strong side?

Pretty risky in terms of picking up an injury or someone getting suspended for the final.
why is sagna even playing, why not just stick verm in?
Reply 2796
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
But the thing is, why are Sky sports lying though? They said they will show every single last few Arsenal matches till the last day. Our game ain't on tv today. Utter nonsense.

Have you checked the red button?

You can't blame them for not wanting to show this though. All eyes will be on just 2 games.
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
why is sagna even playing, why not just stick verm in?

I really think Arsene doesn't rate Vermaelen at all anymore.
The golden glove really isn't as big as some people make it out to be.
Original post by 419
Have you checked the red button?

You can't blame them for not wanting to show this though. All eyes will be on just 2 games.

No.

Yeah but for future references they shouldn't be chatting rubbish if its not gonna happen.

I'll check the red button now.

Latest