The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2860
Original post by 419
It's days like this that watching football becomes painful. Man I wish I was in the crowd right now.

Exactly my thoughts

Terrific atmosphere
Ignore what I said about chelsea...
Is Garth Crooks always this much of a knob? Swear Keown is close to twatting him.
You've only come to see Diaby!!!
Original post by Mr Smurf
Did Ramsay come off injured?

Nah probably just rested and to give Wilshere a run

Man these Diaby chants so epic
Only come to see Diaby...
Reply 2866
It's not even about the atmosphere. it's just a ****ing day out. No one gives a **** about the game in general, it's an after thought. Makes for top bants. Helped by the return of Diaby.

I won't be surprised if the crowds invade the pitch WHEN he scores.
DIABY dominating carrow road! LOLZ
Reply 2868
Original post by 419
It's not even about the atmosphere. it's just a ****ing day out. No one gives a **** about the game in general, it's an after thought. Makes for top bants. Helped by the return of Diaby.

I won't be surprised if the crowds invade the pitch WHEN he scores.

Looool that'll be MAD

Diaby looks sharp as ****!
Stupid Chelsea.
That Wembley chant is beautiful. So much better than that cringey Arsenal video

It's days like these it makes me proud to be an Arsenal fan. 4th place who gives a **** these fans don't. To think we started the season in a crisis it would seem a myth listening to these fans today.

Really wish the atmosphere was like this every game!
Original post by AR_95
Nah probably just rested and to give Wilshere a run

Man these Diaby chants so epic

Ahh okay I got trolled by someone.
We need to keep hold of sagna! such a pivotal player and his loss would definitely be felt.
''Arsene Arsene give's a wave''

''One Arsene Wenger''

Yes lads, that's more like it!

Beautiful goal.
Reply 2875
It's hard to be passionate in a secondary language. Don't know why they got Sagna and Flamini involved.

What they should've done is get the GELs in a bus singing away with Podolski driving the bus and then BFG sneakily drinking a milk in the background.

The atmosphere is good because there's nothing riding on this game. It all joie de vivre. Stating the obvious but shouldn't be ignored.
Is it true that we only offered Sagna a 1 year extension? wtf
Reply 2877
Original post by midnightice

No, offered 3. He wanted more money which he can get from Turkey.
Original post by midnightice

He's 31. We can do better
Should we go in for Ruddy as a 2nd choice? Probably won't want to sit on the bench every game though.

Him or Marshall would be my choices, and as both of their teams are going down respectively, we could get them a bit cheaper.

Latest