The Student Room Group

Girls DO CARE about height...

So I decided to create a height experiment which would increase my overall height by 2-3 inches. I bought a pair of trainers with a one inch heal on them - standard Nike ones. I then folded card into a sock and put it inside the heal of my shoe. I am 5'11 tall and now after doing this, I was 6'1 because raising your heal also raises your height (just look at high heal shoes for example). So I was walking around town with this height increase and actually my shoes were very comfortable to walk in despite all of the card and tissue I was walking on. Loads of girls gave me more attention. I saw them looking at me as I walked past. They were checking out my new height. The best thing is, you can't tell my height is fake because of the type of trainer and jeans I was wearing. My legs also looked longer and people were looking at them. I looked a million times better to look at...

So the sad reality is: Girls want guys who are 6'1 to 6'3 tall...
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

:toofunny:
But girls have never denied this? It's evolution dude, just roll with it.
Did you also know that guys like a slim yet curvy woman?
Height is attractive, what can we say :redface:
U don't say
I'm not bothered as long as they're taller than me, which isn't hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Height is not all that, maybe you were just more confident overall
I'm not going to lie height is very, very attractive :sexface:

However I am 5 ft 2 therefore as long as you're taller than me (which let's face it is not really that hard) I don't really care
Well, some women care more than others but unfortunately a lot of women would probably be put off if a guy was shorter or not a few inches taller than them. I don't even know but I think someone at least a few inches taller which is not hard
Original post by Gondur
So I decided to create a height experiment which would increase my overall height by 2-3 inches. I bought a pair of trainers with a one inch heal on them - standard Nike ones. I then folded card into a sock and put it inside the heal of my shoe. I am 5'11 tall and now after doing this, I was 6'1 because raising your heal also raises your height (just look at high heal shoes for example). So I was walking around town with this height increase and actually my shoes were very comfortable to walk in despite all of the card and tissue I was walking on. Loads of girls gave me more attention. I saw them looking at me as I walked past. They were checking out my new height. The best thing is, you can't tell my height is fake because of the type of trainer and jeans I was wearing. My legs also looked longer and people were looking at them. I looked a million times better to look at...

So the sad reality is: Girls want guys who are 6'1 to 6'3 tall...

Yes, I can already imagine their whispered comments: "You know, I could've sworn that ugly **** used to be at least two inches shorter."
Original post by Changing Skies
I'm not bothered as long as they're taller than me, which isn't hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why does he need to be taller than you? Pretty much every girl says this.
Original post by MidnightDream

However I am 5 ft 2 therefore as long as you're taller than me (which let's face it is not really that hard) I don't really care

I have a new name for you

Spoiler

I don't. A foot taller than me is too much. Tbh, I'd only really rule out dating someone shorter than me.
Original post by MidnightDream

5ft2s FTW!
Original post by King Leonidas
I have a new name for you

Spoiler

:rofl:

I approve, it's definitely a more fitting name :laugh:

8 ft master race checking in.
Reply 17
As long as they're the same height or taller than them most women aren't really that fussed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
Seems like a very profound study.
Original post by UncelDolan
Why does he need to be taller than you? Pretty much every girl says this.

feels bad man

Quick Reply

Latest