The Student Room Group

A2 CCEA geography tomorrow

I totally can't be bothered with it.
Those source questions are horrendous too :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

I'm terrified. Learned everything and trying to do some work tonight but feel like jumping. So stressed.

There is only so much you can do. Kind of praying to god Los Angeles comes up.

I've done those questions before but I don't get what you are supposed to do like i'll say "aw its a green village like in resource 3b" but supposedly thats not enough.

so unmotivated. I'll be happy as long as I finish it! :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by Frostyjoe
I'm terrified. Learned everything and trying to do some work tonight but feel like jumping. So stressed.

There is only so much you can do. Kind of praying to god Los Angeles comes up.

I've done those questions before but I don't get what you are supposed to do like i'll say "aw its a green village like in resource 3b" but supposedly thats not enough.

so unmotivated. I'll be happy as long as I finish it! :smile:

There is so much to learn :frown:
Like population/migration there is at least 9 case studies and we are only asked one :frown:

I usually just rewrite the source and try to use my own knowledge as well.

What questions are you doing? Cause I don't do Los Angeles aha!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kendellex
There is so much to learn :frown:
Like population/migration there is at least 9 case studies and we are only asked one :frown:

I usually just rewrite the source and try to use my own knowledge as well.

What questions are you doing? Cause I don't do Los Angeles aha!

Good luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know but tbh I will just go over it tomorrow. I think I know them ok. I'm worried about sustainability. I'm awful at that.Really trying to revise tonight but struggling.

We are doing Pollution. Its ok, I know Los Angeles but like they can ask other questions related to global warming which I don't really know.

Theres so much to learn that I haven't learn't it all and its kind of impossible..

And good luck to you too.
Reply 4
I know but tbh I will just go over it tomorrow. I think I know them ok. I'm worried about sustainability. I'm awful at that.Really trying to revise tonight but struggling.

We are doing Pollution. Its ok, I know Los Angeles but like they can ask other questions related to global warming which I don't really know.

Theres so much to learn that I haven't learn't it all and its kind of impossible..

And good luck to you too.

I'm doing migration/population, ethnicity and tourism!

If you get stuck make figures up. I tend to do that aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing migration/population, ethnicity and tourism!

If you get stuck make figures up. I tend to do that aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

We are doing population,migration , pollution, transport, sustainability etc.
Reply 6
What did everyone think?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was ok and I finished it.

What questions did you do!
Reply 8
It wasn't the best at all. Wrote far too much for the 6 markers aha.
I did 1,6 and 10

Posted from TSR Mobile
How did it go? I done the In-Out Migration case study question, Cambridge Transport case study question and the last question - Spain Tourism.
It wasn't the best at all. Wrote far too much for the 6 markers aha.
I did 1,6 and 10

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Question 2, 3 and 7.

I spent 40 minutes doing question 2 as it was quite demanding only to realise I only had like 1 hour left. Nearly died, its very easy to get caught up in the those questions!
(edited 9 years ago)
Haha I can't remember the numbers #brainfried hahaha
Original post by Toda
How did it go? I done the In-Out Migration case study question, Cambridge Transport case study question and the last question - Spain Tourism.

What did you do for the Cambridge one?

Did anyone do the DTC one? That was confusing.
What did you do for the Cambridge one?

Did anyone do the DTC one? That was confusing.

The Cambridge case study was basically outlining the traffic management strategies e.g. Traffic Cells, Pedestrianisation, Public Transport, Integrated Public Transport Networks and how it is SUSTAINABLE!
Original post by Toda
The Cambridge case study was basically outlining the traffic management strategies e.g. Traffic Cells, Pedestrianisation, Public Transport, Integrated Public Transport Networks and how it is SUSTAINABLE!

Thats what I did. But I didn't have enough time to talk about them all so just talked about the five main ones.

I just said about the carrot and stick approach and how it tried to reduce car dependency. But i'm not good at those questions.. hard.
Thats what I did. But I didn't have enough time to talk about them all so just talked about the five main ones.

I just said about the carrot and stick approach and how it tried to reduce car dependency. But i'm not good at those questions.. hard.

You're definitely on the right track anyway! Well done! Anyone else find it SOOOOOO tight for time?...
Original post by Toda
You're definitely on the right track anyway! Well done! Anyone else find it SOOOOOO tight for time?...

Aye haha I suppose. YEA it was super tight, I finished it exactly when the exam ended.
I done the first 2 case studies first, realised it was 2;20 (started at 1;30) so I rushed in the questions in between and only got short of 2 pages done for the last question - Spain
Reply 18
Original post by Toda

I didn't actually finish :L
She took the paper off me in the evaluating sentence

Posted from TSR Mobile
Theres not enough time.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending