The Student Room Group

Are you ready for exams tomorrow?

as above

Scroll to see replies

nope, just no!
ready but terrified,i start on tuesday..
anybody has his feeling when you feel you havent studied anything,though you did and you feel like you forgot everything :O
god..
Yes.
Reply 4
Yes. I have maths and two French exams. French will be piss easy and well maths...I will have 1 hour spare time during exam (2.5 hours exam WTF) so I will just pentaple or hexaple check lol

Edit: actually I'm so done for literature exam on Wednesday. I've already completed 6 exams last week but still 12 to go... *facepalm*
(edited 9 years ago)
Erm no and I think I may actually be having a panic attack.. I know I shouldn't be thinking like this but now that January modules have gone does that mean we can't resit AS exams next year?
hahaha oh my god!
that is exactly me, the amount of revision notes and past papers..
whenever i study it feels like repeating but i still tend to forget..
what do you have tomorrow?
do you do igcse or gcse?
Apart from geogoraphy(Tuesday) im good.
I'm ****ed for Geography and Physics.

Otherwise I think I'm okay for exams (at least until half term :O)
I have no exams tomorrow :smile:. But I have one on Tuesday and not ready in the slightest XD.
chemistry on tuesday nd ready,, i guessyou guys who are not ready need to go :') and study..
Aaargh I'm freaking out, I have RE and French tomorrow x( I'm so terrified :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
RE tommorow. It's OK I can clock a B at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tigergirl8282
Aaargh I'm freaking out, I have RE and French tomorrow x( I'm so terrified :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

marks gospel and AQA french?
Nope, I am not doing this to enhance my luck tomorrow or anything.
Original post by Angelo12231
marks gospel and AQA french?

Umm, OCR RE and yeah AQA French :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tigergirl8282
Umm, OCR RE and yeah AQA French :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you revising for french and if so, how? and if you are learning key words that are likely to come up, can i have a list please? Also, what do you think you will get? do you have any strategies apart for identifying key words?
Reply 17
I honestly don't know but I have Religious tomorrow. So hopefully I'll be okay. I think one main worry is not remembering things however I'm certain that when a question mentions certain things you think you forgot, your brain will start to work and may remember it. I hope this is true I've heard it is and it somewhat makes sense.

But best of luck in all your exams guys! :biggrin:
Reply 18
I think so. International trade law. So many cases, articles and sections though!
Reply 19
Algebra level 2 tomorrow

Quick Reply

Latest