The Student Room Group

Do you think she is just cock teasing me ?

There's this girl i'm crushing on in one of my classes , I see her 4/5 days and hence I flirt with her much more subtly then you would on a night out etc

I think she might like me too as she has shown signs of liking me or just being a cock tease which is quite annoying .

examples

. first one was a few months back , in conversation with her friends she says "i'm not single because xxx is my boyfriend" - with a huge grin on her face and everyone turns to me , I give her a cheeky smile but really that was a huge brain **** , I wasn't sure if she was just playing games as she is a very jokey type like myself.

. I'd describe myself as quite a witty , class clown type and I often seem to my teacher and class in the giggles , particularly my crush . I've heard her whispering to her friend behind me , saying "he's so funny"

. almost 3 weeks ago I was making my way out of the canteen with some mates and saw her and her friend on a table , she wave's me over , the two express their desire to have me in a study group but seem to be taking the piss . She then suggests we all go out to a club out of no where , I say i'd definitely look forward to it in the future . I get both their numbers and text them later that night , but my crush doesn't respond when I ask her if she was being serious ? Haven't texted her since because I don't know what to say.

Just yesterday in class we were assigned group work and had to move around , I moved towards my group and she moves pracitcally right next to me . My teacher comments on how close we are and then i jokingly remark "I moved over here to get away from her" and she starts giggling , then amongst her friends she says "I'm trying to make him be my boy friend , he won't go out with me ... " but again she was doing so with a huge grin on her face .

I don't know if she's simply a very flirty girl . She's done quite questionable things in the past such as mentioning that she got off with four guys in a club once , mentioning that she thinks her ex was gay - she broke up with him about 6 months back , mentioning that she finds this other bloke in my class hot and she wants him in the revision group (which hasn't come about) - he is much better looking then me but quite droll and dull. When outside of class she doesn't really seem interested except from the basic courtesy "hi *fake smile*"

Sorry for the essay guys but I was trying to give you the information necessary !

I'm thinking of asking her out to meet up after exams and if she says no i'm going to be quite humiliated , not because of the rejection but because I fail at reading signs.

bishes be cray.
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
tl;dr meet other hoes and bang as appropriate
From experience when a girl is joking about being a guy's boyfriend it's because she wants it.. the grin might be to pass it off as a joke but it seems to be giving off signals..

IS she like this to anyone else?

Maybe try and text her just a general "Hey" and see where the conversation gets you

Seems to me she likes you, cocktease or not, and what is worse? Being humiliated because you misread signals that seem pretty obvious or not doing it anything and live in regret and "what ifs" ?
these signals are cray cray :laugh:,

she may like you and joke to cover it up maybe? If she's only like that with you then I would assume she does like you :smile: maybe just start a convo and see where it goes :smile:
Reply 5
Next time go up to her, look her dead in the eyes and ask "Let's stop playing these silly games. Do you want my D or not?"
Reply 6
Tomorrow might be the last time I seee her before exams so gonna subtly express an interest in meeting up after them , thnx for feedback on the sitch guys
Reply 7
Tomorrow might be the last time I seee her before exams so gonna subtly express an interest in meeting up after them , thnx for feedback on the sitch guys

Original post by Maudee4567
From experience when a girl is joking about being a guy's boyfriend it's because she wants it.. the grin might be to pass it off as a joke but it seems to be giving off signals..

IS she like this to anyone else?

Maybe try and text her just a general "Hey" and see where the conversation gets you

From what I know she isn't like that with anyone else , but all the other guys in my class are "betas" who don't know how to talk to girls.

I did text her before and she blanked me mid convo , im not going to lie my texting conversational skills suck and seeing as id probably have to carry the convo I keep putting it off.
Original post by jay2013
Next time go up to her, look her dead in the eyes and ask "Let's stop playing these silly games. Do you want my D or not?"

Loool im not going to lie , this sounds like exactly what I should do.

Always the chance she would claim to have no clue what im talking about though , in which case id look like an absolute douche . Ican barely get her alone most of the time too , constantly with annoying friends.
It could be that she likes you as is being all jokey to test the waters/cover it up. However I've know some girls to act like that with guys they know like them but they don't like them back as a laugh/ confidence boost. While saying this if you do like her just ask her out. It might be a bit embarrassing but at least you'll know.
Reply 9
Guys im going to ask her this week , I was thinking something along the lines of "you know we break up soon and are never coming back , am I going to see you again ?" Do you think she will get the message ?
Nah if she never texts back shes just messing with you, a girl that wants you would text back. I think shes just ****ing with you infront of her friends
She is a waste of time imo.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending