The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elmward1996
Flat neighbours! aha good, wasn't complaining was just concerned I'd done something wrong!

Ah how exciting, nooo I get you I was confused too. I'm sure its all fiiiiiiiine though :smile:
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Anybody know which block at Student Court has been preferred by previous students? As in North East South or West haha, I chose East and am in flat 517
studying Contemporary Media Practice at Harrow in Sept hopefully :smile:
So many party promoters disguised as "students" on here trying to get you to join their Facebook "groups" lmao smh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 163
Flat neighbours!������ aha good, wasn't complaining was just concerned I'd done something wrong!

I am ap. 417 and I also was charged only 100! I wrote to the students apt team but still i have no reply from them :confused:
Original post by gwolujewicz
Anybody know which block at Student Court has been preferred by previous students? As in North East South or West haha, I chose East and am in flat 517
studying Contemporary Media Practice at Harrow in Sept hopefully :smile:

Ahh yay!! Im studying contemporary media practice as well! :smile: but i'll be hopefully staying at Harrow xx
Original post by Rumy
I am ap. 417 and I also was charged only 100! I wrote to the students apt team but still i have no reply from them :confused:

This is the reply I got when I emailed them!😊
I just realised that for people studying at Marylebone (or a nearby campus), Victoria Halls may have been the better option - though the rent is only around £4 or 5 more a month, the distance to those respective campuses is almost half - 4 miles-ish compared to 8 miles from Student Court. SC was my first option instead of Victoria for some reason (I just got the impression that Student Court was the better place) but hopefully I get my second preference instead now!
Hey I'm Ryan from Lincolnshire! I'm going to be studying international business with Spanish in September, I'm going to be in flat 813D in student court @ Wembley :-)
Hi I'm Jess, hopefully studying Photography in September at Harrow Campus (been offered a room in Harrow Halls).. Is anyone else doing photography? Haven't found anyone yet! (:
Reply 169
Original post by Jess Kennedy
Hi I'm Jess, hopefully studying Photography in September at Harrow Campus (been offered a room in Harrow Halls).. Is anyone else doing photography? Haven't found anyone yet! (:

Hi Jess! :smile: I'm studying fashion buying management, but i have applied for harrow halls as well :smile: Can I ask you when did you receive an offer for halls?
Original post by tiinamn
Hi Jess! :smile: I'm studying fashion buying management, but i have applied for harrow halls as well :smile: Can I ask you when did you receive an offer for halls?

Hey :smile: I got my offer for halls this morning - not sure what flat yet though
Does anyone know which room is closest to the kitchen in student court shard flats??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 172
This is the reply I got when I emailed them!������

thanks i also got the same reply :smile:
Reply 173
Hi im AJ and Im gonna be studying business and finance stayin at student court @ wembley

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ryan9864
Hey I'm Ryan from Lincolnshire! I'm going to be studying international business with Spanish in September, I'm going to be in flat 813D in student court @ Wembley :-)

I'm in 808, I think that's somewhere around you!
Original post by kyleunwin

Oh yea it should be!

Alex from Lincoln, 824
I feel like i'm surrounded by people from lincoln haha
I feel like i'm surrounded by people from lincoln haha

You really are, we can't wait to escape🙈
You really are, we can't wait to escape🙈

You get the best people from Lincoln 😎

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending