The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Haha plenty do... lets just say however.... stereo-typically black women have little to no interest in white men.... and white men know this.

It's not that white guys generally are not attracted to black girls, just most think there's no point trying. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by DanB1991
Haha plenty do... lets just say however.... stereo-typically black women have little to no interest in white men.... and white men know this.

It's not that white guys generally are not attracted to white girls, just most think there's no point trying. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong.

THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

White men have no idea that a LOT of black girls would love to be approached by them. It's a bit of a chicken and egg situation. White guys avoid black girls out of fear and black girls assume white men don't want them.
If they listen to rap music, like Little Wayne, think 50 cent is cool, compliment Beyoncy and Rihanna over Shakira, where their jeans baggy, speak like Snoop Dog, wanna touch your weave, hang around with black friends then you can be rest assured that they certainly like black girls.
I find black girls absolutely stunning. Unfortunately I think that culture differences and (in a lot of cases) racial prejudices from the girls family means that I would probably never do anything about it. Not worth the hassle
Original post by Huskaris
I find black girls absolutely stunning. Unfortunately I think that culture differences and (in a lot of cases) racial prejudices from the girls family means that I would probably never do anything about it. Not worth the hassle

You're right on racial prejudices from family, they tend to be a bit backward. However, not so much on cultural differences. In my case, I was born in England and raised in England by parents who were also born and raised in England. This is the same with a lot of other black girls in England, and they're pretty much British so I don't see where the cultural differences would be?
I've been approached by a black girl before who then went on to become one of my best friends, sitting in the uni library doing my thing and I had a black girl come up me saying she seen me around and wanted to know if I wanted hang out with her. She also gave me a strange compliment saying I was pretty hot for a white guy.

Before I only mingled with white girls and black girls were alien to me, I did use brush under one sterotype all liking Beyonce and Rhianna, thinking I have nothing in common but turns out I have loads. I don't know why its uncommon but it does happen.
Original post by Fruli
I know white guys generally aren't attracted to black girls but I wondered, Is there a certain type of white guy that appreciates black girls?
alot of white guys date black girls, but it depend on the type of guy still..
Reply 8
Original post by WitnessMO
If they listen to rap music, like Little Wayne, think 50 cent is cool, compliment Beyoncy and Rihanna over Shakira, where their jeans baggy, speak like Snoop Dog, wanna touch your weave, hang around with black friends then you can be rest assured that they certainly like black girls.

Those types make me cringe.
Reply 9
Original post by jennaz77
THIS IS THE PROBLEM.

White men have no idea that a LOT of black girls would love to be approached by them. It's a bit of a chicken and egg situation. White guys avoid black girls out of fear and black girls assume white men don't want them.

Why don't said black girls who like guys that happen to be white approach? There's no rule against girls doing the approaching.
On average black girls tend to go for guys who would be accepted in their family as well. I know a few girls who wouldn't ever date a white guy because firstly he's white so "how would he know anything about anything we are interested in" and secondly their parents would probably laugh him out of their house. I know a Nigerian girl who dated a Vietnamese guy and she had to end it with him , because her parents didn't accept him - even though both were British.

Also a lot of black girls have already been with a black guy before - so once you go black...etc etc. I'm mixed and I don't particularly find white guys attractive, although there have been a few exceptions - it's their general vibe they give off which deters me.

I've also noticed that black guys are better at handling black girls. Black girls tend to be a lot more rowdy, and I know a lot of white guys who would easily back down, given a confrontation with the "single ladies" head movement ting. :rolleyes:
(edited 9 years ago)
Lots do and not even stupid "wigga" types who can't go out without making asses of themselves

I do think a lot of White guys think that Black girls won't be interested in them, perhaps they worry Black girls won't see them as masculine enough etc
white guys don't generally find dark skinned black girls attractive. Light-skinned black girls though (e.g. beyonce, alicia keys etc) can be really hot
I don't like em

but won't complain.
I feel like people are letting society dictate their actions. I'm in an interracial relationship, and it's opened up my mind about my areas I probably wouldn't have encountered had I been in a "same-colour" relationship. It also comes from my parents as well (my mum's from Samoa, dad's from Aylesbury), and that's worked out well so it just stems down to me.

I understand the parents problem, but this is your life, not theirs. Do what you want to do.
Really? My (white) brother has 2 children with his ex, who is black. I didn't think the whole 'white guys don't date black girls' was still a thing. I mean, a lot of people always assume that my niece and nephew have a white mum and a black dad but idk. I don't think there's a certain 'type' though because his current partner atm is white. I think most guys are more attracted to the person, not the skin colour. Or I would at least hope so!

On a side note, he's not a 'wigga' or anything. And my best friend (a black girl) is mainly only attracted to white guys and she has had absolutely no problem with white guys also finding her attractive or anything like that. True she doesn't fit the stereotype of liking a certain type of music and so on, but the guys she goes for are never that type of guy who want to get with a black girl just for some kind of twisted fashion statement.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Danz123
Why don't said black girls who like guys that happen to be white approach? There's no rule against girls doing the approaching.

Females across all races generally do not approach men. We are talking about the issue between black women and white men.
Original post by DanB1991

It's not that white guys generally are not attracted to black girls, just most think there's no point trying. Sometimes they're right, sometimes they're wrong.

In my experience black women often want white men. It's just the PC world which degenrates whites as a whole which causes this viewpoint.
Reply 18
There's plenty of WMBF couples I see.

Heck I'm asian and I've gone out with white girls and black girls, but I've never dated an asian or latin girl.

People just need to be confident and fun to be around. And girls need to perhaps drop better hints.

People should poke through that barrier of tradition if they idolize a multicultural relationship. The world constantly changes; slavery was legal until somebody came along and called immoral. Now no more slaves :smile:
Every time I see a black girl with a white guy, he's usually either a wannabe gangster with the gimp-limp. Or some creepy looking ginger dude.

So that puts me off black girls quite a bit.

Latest

Trending

Trending