It didn't hurt much on the palm, a sting and then a short tingling sensation

And left no marks :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, I remember a ridge once formed... Gone now though :colone:
Reply 81
Original post by farrisraza
Roti never tasted the same after that

Oh god xD
My mum doesn't even own roti rollers. The hand was rough enough for both jobs!
Original post by Mannz
Oh god xD

Serious ?

That bailan tho :facepalm:
Original post by TheBBQ
Coat hanger wtf?? :afraid:

Lmao the amount of Asians in this thread :rofl:

:eek:

You never got the coat hanger ?
Original post by lilangel217

are you talking about the metal ones or plastic ones?

Wtf :eek: Who gets a coat hanger? I don't wanna know... :eek2:
Reply 86

No I didn't, I was a good boy :tongue:

Same can't be said about you apparently :teehee: :naughty:
I got slapped but never beaten. I was once ragged about by my then-very-angry Dad by my arms, (which caused a horrible bruise on my left upper bicep if that makes sense, like where the slightly fatty bit is), and he spanked my arse very hard and threatened me with a belt, which I did not deserve. I'm 17 FGS. And it was only because I didn't go downstairs because I was full of severe cold and didn't want to do a 7 mile hike in the barren, steep and swampy parts of the Moors. Btw, I did do the hike, just so that I didn't get the belt. And my Dad lied to my Mum about everything I'd said to him that morning, our arguments weren't even serious, and he made me out to be really bratty and ****ty that day. Course my Mum wasn't a very happy bunny. But I still get told that I must have been bitching at him to have got into that. All I said was "I am not going downstairs" and "No" a few times. Oh and also, according to my Dad, I had a bit of a "sniffle", that's all. (I had throat and nasal catarrh, watery eyes, a violent cough, achy muscles, sweats, shivers, a headache and a hell of a lot of throat sweets, balsam tissues and Olbas oil, which I bought out of my holiday money. Just a little "sniffle" though right? :rolleyes:) But the point is, I nearly got whacked by a large man over 6ft with a lot of strength with a belt. And people tell me that he would have never done it because it's "illegal"- ****ing seriously? Were they there? No. But my point is, apart from that one incident, no, I haven't been beaten. //There should be a paragraph break here but my enter key never works// Beating is abuse, is it not? Least that's what I thought... and no, I'd never hit my kids, I'd slap their hand or something if they were being really naughty but I wouldn't hit them because that's wrong. I can't stand parents who hit their kids for the sake of hitting them. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
With a chappal :cry2:

lol every indian kid.
Original post by majmuh24
I still am, the chappal is not something you wanna feel connecting with your face :afraid:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Naughty
nope.and um asian...:smug:
Reply 91
Original post by economist2
nope.and um asian...:smug:

Living the good life

You didn't know the struggle

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah... well not beaten but yeah i'd get hit pretty hard and my dad would scream things like "I'M GOING TO HIT YOU SO HARD YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK"

my dad hitting me was the worst thing ever , he was so much meaner than my mum , and he used to hit me for the stupidest things as well , like i wasn't a bad kid so it must have been stupid stuff

i used to try and run away , like up my stairs , and he'd chase me , and to this day it makes me shifty if someone's behind me on stairs , and if they start running my instinct is to start running
Original post by Mannz
Oh god xD

my dads hand was the worst lol proper thralay I would nearly get k0ed
Reply 94
Original post by hotliketea
yeah... well not beaten but yeah i'd get hit pretty hard and my dad would scream things like "I'M GOING TO HIT YOU SO HARD YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE ABLE TO SIT DOWN FOR A WEEK"

my dad hitting me was the worst thing ever , he was so much meaner than my mum , and he used to hit me for the stupidest things as well , like i wasn't a bad kid so it must have been stupid stuff

i used to try and run away , like up my stairs , and he'd chase me , and to this day it makes me shifty if someone's behind me on stairs , and if they start running my instinct is to start running

Lol my Mum did similar once. When my Dad used to do it, it was worse, but I acted alpha and just took it lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Parents never hit me.
Grandparents on mum's side, they made it known that you will get a few of the best if you misbehaved at school or didn't do all that well at school. Thankfully I did quite well in school that they overlooked it that I misbehaved almost everyday.
Granddad on dad's side, he only believed in cane diplomacy. You get the cane first then he will listen to your excuses and reasoning.

Didn't get lots of it at school mainly because my grandparents were big donors to the school and there was a bit of favouritism. Usually if I did get it it wasn't all that hard and I'd usually turn around and say "not pain! not pain!! not pain!!!" Even used to challenge the headmistress and senior assistant to give me their best shot as I would refuse to cry in school.

Now all that changed when I went to boarding school, we had this big fat English woman who hated wealthier people and was generally bitter in life. She would talk to the cane before giving your butt a good spanking with it. Heh I became rather creative at finding ways and means to get it to hurt less like I usually wore a double underwear and heh as much as I hated fat people I used to try to flirt my way out which usually didn't work as she would tell you thank you now please bend over. Also became the master at framing people I didn't like at school and then telling on them so they would get the cane.

My own kids, I have never hit them and neither has their mother. I don't raise my voice at them, discipline usually involved their mother sending them to the naughty step or being told they won't get to do something as a punishment or their pocket money will see a reduction.
No.
Reply 97
i'm black so yeah, definitely. my mum used to beat me with a wooden spoon or nokia charger or a shoe lmao. It's called discipline. She stopped hitting me when I was around 14 or something.
Original post by DorianGrayism
are you talking about the metal ones or plastic ones?

Both :teehee:

Original post by Rainbow Student
Wtf :eek: Who gets a coat hanger? I don't wanna know... :eek2:

Asian kids :colone:

Original post by TheBBQ
No I didn't, I was a good boy :tongue:

Same can't be said about you apparently :teehee: :naughty:

:indiff:
Reply 99
Original post by farrisraza
my dads hand was the worst lol proper thralay I would nearly get k0ed

OMG xD I'll tell you what though, the humble slipper, as innocent as it may seem, stung like hell. Especially when used multiple times in quick succession.

Quick Reply

Latest