The Student Room Group

How does everyone feel about having done their RS/RE exam today?

Well.... I found my RS exam alright in general but got stuck on a particular question.

Any comments?
Reply 1
I'm unsure. I did AQA RS B (Relationships, Multiculturalism, Identity and Human Rights) - I thought that it got progressively worse :tongue: I'm happy that some of the questions I wanted came up, but also sad because there were some mean questions.
Reply 2
i did ocr paper today... most of it was good but the human relationships question was harrrdddd it was soo vague :/
Reply 3
I did the Edexcel Unit 3 paper, I found it alright, though one question confused the heck out of me :frown:
I did AQA (Relationships, Multiculturalism, Human Rights and Sport+Leisure) and didn't find it too bad, there were a few questions that required a bit of BSing but I managed to answer everything so it can't be too bad :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by Simmmi02
I did the Edexcel Unit 3 paper, I found it alright, though one question confused the heck out of me :frown:

which question?
Reply 6
Original post by kieranmc
which question?

The last section on religion and community cohesion is my worst section. The question was along the lines of roles being equal in the UK. I stumbled my way through the question but I doubt I got many marks at all... Hopefully I managed to get a low A at least, though i'm counting on the Unit 10 exam to lift this grade up :rolleyes: How did you find the exam?
Reply 7
Solid A.
Original post by SD457
i did ocr paper today... most of it was good but the human relationships question was harrrdddd it was soo vague :/

I did OCR too, and I agree :/ I had no idea what to write for that one and just waffled about stuff that probably had nothing to do with Christianity :/ The one-markers were easy though! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
The last section on religion and community cohesion is my worst section. The question was along the lines of roles being equal in the UK. I stumbled my way through the question but I doubt I got many marks at all... Hopefully I managed to get a low A at least, though i'm counting on the Unit 10 exam to lift this grade up :rolleyes: How did you find the exam?

Oh yeah, I was sort of the same for that question, had to bs a bit. Overall I think it went alright, I'm hoping that I got a solid A cause I find unit 10 quite a bit harder.
I had Edexcel as well. I found it okay I think, hoping for an A* but more likely an A. I find the second exam harder so will have to do a fair bit of prep for it :smile:
I did edexcel unit 1, found the questions all right but the timing terrible. I was rushing so much on the last question - and I'm a fast writer in general.

Oh do you mean the D question of men and women being treated equally? lol i couldn't think of a 3rd disagreement and just said some women feel discriminated against because of their sex (e.g. the women drivers stereotype). Pretty sure I've lost a mark there.
Original post by B.Carmine
Oh do you mean the D question of men and women being treated equally? lol i couldn't think of a 3rd disagreement and just said some women feel discriminated against because of their sex (e.g. the women drivers stereotype). Pretty sure I've lost a mark there.

Yep, that was the one :tongue: I just kinda repeated myself over and over again though my points for that question were a maximum of two lines each! I just talked about women's unequal roles in church. I had no idea that we were supposed to talk about specific laws... Oh well, I already knew that I would lose marks for that question so i'm trying not to think about it now, i'm just hoping Unit 10 will be very strong.
Yep, that was the one :tongue: I just kinda repeated myself over and over again though my points for that question were a maximum of two lines each! I just talked about women's unequal roles in church. I had no idea that we were supposed to talk about specific laws... Oh well, I already knew that I would lose marks for that question so i'm trying not to think about it now, i'm just hoping Unit 10 will be very strong.

yeah i put

equal rights
equal pay
liberals allow women priests

then

catholics dont allow priests
evangelicals dont allow them to speak in church
female stereotypes

probably 5/6
Reply 15
Original post by German123
Well.... I found my RS exam alright in general but got stuck on a particular question.

Any comments?

I had done edexcel unit 1, and the first section was really bad! didn't get the c type were it asked for christians and scientific explanations! Do you think the grade boundaries will be low this year?

Quick Reply

Latest