Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have chosen cranbourne! xx
Bournemouth University students in library, Talbot campus
Bournemouth University
Poole
Reply 21
Original post by Lukee18
Having same problem! Have you decided between cranborne and dorchester?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Reply 22
Original post by Egaffney

How comes?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23

Its just been refurbished. It has the best social scene and is close to everywhere and is like the cheapest Also as dorchester is the nicest most people will apply there so I have a better chance of getting into cranbourne. everyone I know that has gone to bournemouth has told me to live in cranbourne as its the best!
Reply 24
Original post by Egaffney
Its just been refurbished. It has the best social scene and is close to everywhere and is like the cheapest Also as dorchester is the nicest most people will apply there so I have a better chance of getting into cranbourne. everyone I know that has gone to bournemouth has told me to live in cranbourne as its the best!

I was settled on Dorchester untill you just said that!😩

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lukee18
I was settled on Dorchester untill you just said that!������

Posted from TSR Mobile

As someone who spends a far bit of time in the halls (even though sadly I don't live there) Cranbourne is one of the best (second to Purbeck) everyone there is so friendly as well as partying a lot and the bus stop is right outside making it easy to get to university when you wake up late.
Reply 26
Original post by Raptorili
As someone who spends a far bit of time in the halls (even though sadly I don't live there) Cranbourne is one of the best (second to Purbeck) everyone there is so friendly as well as partying a lot and the bus stop is right outside making it easy to get to university when you wake up late.

You reccommend Cranbourne then?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lukee18
You reccommend Cranbourne then?

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can still have a **** time in Cranborne, its just odds at the end of the day, Dorchester is ****ing great
Reply 28
Original post by James Lucifer
You can still have a **** time in Cranborne, its just odds at the end of the day, Dorchester is ****ing great

Are the odds not the same everywhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Argh, i'm so undecided on which to pick!
Original post by Lukee18
Are the odds not the same everywhere?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well .... It depends who are your flatmates, the floor if they are outgoing and etc... Dorchester is equally as live as any other halls. Group of 18/19 yr olds expect mayhem and carnage
Reply 31
Original post by James Lucifer
Well .... It depends who are your flatmates, the floor if they are outgoing and etc... Dorchester is equally as live as any other halls. Group of 18/19 yr olds expect mayhem and carnage

Some people keep saying Cranbourne is the best for atmosphere however others say Dorchester is just as good..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone been emailed their login details yet?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33
Nope, I cant wait though! I want to move to Bournemouth NOW!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending