The Student Room Group

girlfriend coming to my house

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Just make sure your room smells nice and is tidy. She won't care about anything else.
My mum keeps telling me to clean my room before anyone comes and it is one of the best advice anyone has ever given me :biggrin:
Original post by EatAndRevise
It was a joke.... In reference to a previous poster who was saying that someone was encouraging under-age sex, which he obviously was not.....

And no, it does not make you a sick bastard. But, it does make you a lawbreaker :eek:

Think we have all broke the law here and then along our travels. However because we were both underage, we can only take each other to court over it - The justice system can't because we both underage. But if lets say I was 16 and she was 15 then the justice system could make a case against me.

But only she can as we both broke it, but there would be no point because.... well... she wouldn't be getting herself in trouble to
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks for you replies. Just to clarify I will not be wearing a condom, we have had sex several times and she is on the pill.

You are crazy... Pics or didn't happen.
Thanks for you replies. Just to clarify I will not be wearing a condom, we have had sex several times and she is on the pill.

well there you go.
Try not to worry about it OP, just make sure the house (especially your room) is fairly tidy and nothing smells/the bathroom looks decent.

She should be coming to see you, not the house, or your parents. As long as they're fairly pleasant and say hello to her, I can't see there being much of an issue there. If by some stroke of misfortune she is bothered about your house and belongings, she's clearly not worth bothering with, especially given that you aren't old enough to have furnished your own home and chosen its appearance.
Original post by brenkongroup
Think we have all broke the law here and then along our travels. However because we were both underage, we can only take each other to court over it - The justice system can't because we both underage. But if lets say I was 16 and she was 15 then the justice system could make a case against me.

But only she can as we both broke it, but there would be no point because.... well... she wouldn't be getting herself in trouble to

I didn't know that, sorry for my ignorance. You learn something new everyday!
Hi I need some advice please and anybody's experience. Basically I want to invite my girlfriend over to my house. But the problem is I'm really scared and quite embarrassed as my house is not as nice as are mutual friends, I dont have loads of big TVs or anything. I just dont have as much money as they do. She is not particularly rich either, but we both go to private school. I also feel it will be awkward with my parents. Ive met her family before amd they are very different to mine. Just need some help here please.

So you don't have a thousand TVs or other luxuries, if someone loves you then they'll look past your wealth :h:

Just have her to yours and bang her :colone:
I didn't know that, sorry for my ignorance. You learn something new everyday!

Its silly really. Just like how you can smoke at 16 but cant buy fags.

How you can become a parent at 16 but arn't responsible enough to drink.

How you can join the army at 16 but cant play Call of Duty in till you are 18.

But there's our country for you :biggrin:
Original post by tehFrance
Just have her to yours and bang her :colone:

I like this guy....

His picture supports his point to, yeah do this ****
Hi I need some advice please and anybody's experience. Basically I want to invite my girlfriend over to my house. But the problem is I'm really scared and quite embarrassed as my house is not as nice as are mutual friends, I dont have loads of big TVs or anything. I just dont have as much money as they do. She is not particularly rich either, but we both go to private school. I also feel it will be awkward with my parents. Ive met her family before amd they are very different to mine. Just need some help here please.
Take her to a real crappy council estate , then at last minute, say "haha just kidding" and take her to your place, it will look much better after that
Reply 30
She won't care.

Agreed. And also if it turns out she does care then she's not worth it. Anyone who judges someone purely on material goods needs to sort out their priorities.
Does anybody have any suggestions as what to do with a girl when she is at your place apart from have sex and obviously do the dirty? I only have so many in me...
Does anybody have any suggestions as what to do with a girl when she is at your place apart from have sex and obviously do the dirty? I only have so many in me...

Erm, board games, a movie, playing cards, video games, just talk? To be honest when I'm with my boyfriend time seems to go by pretty fast anyway.
Original post by Aurangzeb
How do you know that? Please don't make definitive assertions with no substance behind them

TSR 101 on how to sound like an absolute **** in few words.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending