The Student Room Group

Cramming French Vocab- anybody with me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by thechemistress
Yup, I've got at least 1 exam every day this week xD Anyways, good luck and I hope you get what you want :smile:

Same :/ Got 9 exams next week :O
Original post by badaman
Same :/ Got 9 exams next week :O

Same here xD Which ones?
Reply 82
Same here xD Which ones?

History, B2, B3, Geo, C2, C3, French x 2, Eng Lit xD You?
Original post by badaman
History, B2, B3, Geo, C2, C3, French x 2, Eng Lit xD You?

Wait, seriously? I've literally got exactly the same exams as you D:
Reply 84
Wait, seriously? I've literally got exactly the same exams as you D:

Wow :O Yeah I'm serious! French tomorrow right?
Original post by badaman
Wow :O Yeah I'm serious! French tomorrow right?

Yeah :O
Reply 86
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??
For me, it went better than i thought it would, I'm happy with how it came out. Favourite question was in the reading, about the boy who had a party - how were his parents so calm about it?! (AQA FRENCH BTW)
Original post by fs1
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??
For me, it went better than i thought it would, I'm happy with how it came out. Favourite question was in the reading, about the boy who had a party - how were his parents so calm about it?! (AQA FRENCH BTW)

i had that question, i wasn't sure about the last bit about his father making the food or cleaning the house i can't remember, what did you put? I changed the answer several times :P

Pretty pleased with those papers, i think i'll get my C x
Original post by fs1
HOW'D IT GO GUYS??

I thought the question was: How does the text suggest that Mathieu has a good relationship with his parents?

I put that his Mother was calm about the incident and said it wasn't his fault, and that both parents helped him clean the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by a-spiringmedic
i had that question, i wasn't sure about the last bit about his father making the food or cleaning the house i can't remember, what did you put? I changed the answer several times :P

Pretty pleased with those papers, i think i'll get my C x

i said that the parents said that he learn his lesson and he didnt get in as much trouble as he thought he would lol
Reply 90
Original post by AwesomeLizzie
I thought the question was: How does the text suggest that Mathieu has a good relationship with his parents?

I put that his Mother was calm about the incident and said it wasn't his fault, and that both parents helped him clean the house.

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh no lol it was me questioning how calm his parents were, cause my would kill me
Original post by fs1
i said that the parents said that he learn his lesson and he didnt get in as much trouble as he thought he would lol

Too be honest, I'm pretty sure there will be a range of answers which will be counted as correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AwesomeLizzie
Too be honest, I'm pretty sure there will be a range of answers which will be counted as correct.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the mark schemes are really weird tbh, my french teacher goes 'they're made by complete idiots' haha
Original post by fs1
oh no lol it was me questioning how calm his parents were, cause my would kill me

Oh, I see.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by a-spiringmedic
the mark schemes are really weird tbh, my french teacher goes 'they're made by complete idiots' haha

That's true. The examiners are supposed to use their "professional judgement" anyway, although I'm not sure how far this applies to French haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest