The Student Room Group

Solange Knowles beats up Jay-Z

There's camera footage of Solange beating on Jay-Z (pretty damn hard might I add) and Beyonce does nothing but stand there :lol:

Here the footage: [video="youtube;dro2TKz0bY4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dro2TKz0bY4[/video]

Already twitter has started making memes 😂 I can't.

Spoiler

But they're such an elusive couple. Any thoughts on what Jay-Z could have said to make solange go ape ****? :rofl: [h="3"]

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Jay-Z's got 99 problems and a bitch is one.
sorry but this is yesterdays news
Reply 3
Original post by matthewduncan
sorry but this is yesterdays news

what's your point? No one made a thread about it.
Reply 4
Jay-Z: "Solange, you can't babysit Blue Ivy anymore...you need to find a new source of income".
The Homer Simpson one made me laugh. :lol:

I wonder what happened?

Beyonce standing there like a lemon is pretty odd. Even when her purse hits the side of her face she doesn't even flinch!
(edited 9 years ago)
Beyonce's a weird chick.
Lol bet he had it coming, amirite ladies?!

But seriously, assault, charge her.
Reply 8
Well one thing's for certain, if Jay Z had beaten up solange people wouldn't find it so funny and meme worthy. He'd essentially turn into a second Chris Brown.
Reply 9
I probably sound like a grumpy person, but I hate all these "celebrity lifestyle idolization". They are people at the end of day and people aren't faultless. They do things like you and I, concentrate on your own life.

In short...Who cares.
Reply 10
Jay Z found his 100th problem right there....
Original post by Tai Ga
There's camera footage of Solange beating on Jay-Z (pretty damn hard might I add) and Beyonce does nothing but stand there :lol:

Here the footage:

Already twitter has started making memes I can't.

Spoiler

But they're such an elusive couple. Any thoughts on what Jay-Z could have said to make solange go ape ****? :rofl: [h="3"]

That isn't "beating up."
Reply 12
Original post by Danz123
Well one thing's for certain, if Jay Z had beaten up solange people wouldn't find it so funny and meme worthy. He'd essentially turn into a second Chris Brown.

exactly imagine if jay z brother beat up beyonce, no one would be laughing then
Original post by Mackay
Jay-Z: "Solange, you can't babysit Blue Ivy anymore...you need to find a new source of income".

:lol: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :lol:
Reply 14
Its official. Jay-Z now has 100 problems. But seriously from watching the video Jay-Z clearly did something out of line. I draw this conclusion from the fact that Beyonce did **** all to diffuse the situation.
Reply 15
What an ugly **** he is.
Reply 16
Original post by thunder_chunky
That isn't "beating up."

meh specifics.
Solange???

Are you sure that she is her sister, because she sounds like a she might be some sort of breath mint to me...
Original post by mojojojo101
Solange???

Are you sure that she is her sister, because she sounds like a she might be some sort of breath mint to me...

Oh lord yes :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by mojojojo101
Solange???

I don't.. I don't get it,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending