The Student Room Group

Sociology: Families and Households May 2014

Is anyone sitting the AQA Sociology exam on Thursday? Any predictions of what will come up?
Reply 1
Yup I am! No idea but.. what do you think? :smile: I haven't had a look at past papers but my teacher was saying that Power may come up this year!

Hope New Right doesnt :P
Reply 2
I am! My teacher gave us a table of all the questions from 2 mark to 24 mark from 2009? Family diversity seems to appear every year.
Reply 3
Original post by Libbie-
I am! My teacher gave us a table of all the questions from 2 mark to 24 mark from 2009? Family diversity seems to appear every year.

Have you got it as a word document or something? Would help a lot:smile:
Reply 4
Original post by AyeshaAK
Have you got it as a word document or something? Would help a lot:smile:

I could take a picture and upload it if you would like?
Reply 5
Original post by Libbie-
I could take a picture and upload it if you would like?

Yes please! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Original post by rcheldean
Is anyone sitting the AQA Sociology exam on Thursday? Any predictions of what will come up?

What do you think so far? :smile: I've got geographical investigations paper for edexcel on friday so im revising more for that.. I'd like to know what u've thought so far :smile:

What topics do you find most difficult ?
Reply 7
lots of people are saying their teacher have predicted demography, feminism, childhood or social policy

i kinda feel like divorce will come up and i hope it does because i can write the essay in under 20 minutes
Reply 8
i find partnerships and the extended family the most difficult to remember and i really dislike family diversity and domestic division of labour
wbu?
Reply 9
Original post by rcheldean
i find partnerships and the extended family the most difficult to remember and i really dislike family diversity and domestic division of labour
wbu?

Yeah family diversity is probs the thing that I have to look more at.. :tongue:
What the **** is a beanpole family!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?

Quick Reply

Latest