University of Westminster
London
Visit website

University of Westminster- Freshers 2013/14

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CathyA
I'm studying spanish and linguistics so I might see you around :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

yes hopefully :smile: its quite likely since i havent found anyone on the whole of tsr doing spanish and linguistics at westminster apart from you LOL. its unpopular, i've been told. but best of luck!
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
i am gonna wake up monday morning just to tell them to change my course again, i changed my mind...

and my orientation is on monday too.. ahhhhh
Reply 762
Does anyone know what time you have to be in tomorrow in cavendish campus?! thanks! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
how do i fill out pre enrolement 2 if i am going to be changing my course ?????
Reply 764
Is anybody studying Computer Network Security? or perhaps anything IT related? :biggrin:
Reply 765
Original post by study beats
how do i fill out pre enrolement 2 if i am going to be changing my course ?????

call the admission office. i had the same problem
Reply 766
Original post by AryaD
Is anybody studying Computer Network Security? or perhaps anything IT related? :biggrin:

Yup. I'm doing Computer Science ^^
Reply 767
Hi guys,
I'm a second year Psychology student at regent campus. I have a few books from last year which I don't need anymore, so if anyone is interested then please let me know! The price will be lower than the University's book shop/ amazon.

1) Critical thinking for Psychology- A student guide, BPS blackwell: This book is new and has no written notes or highlighting. You can get this book for around £15-16 on amazon or other shops. I can offer you a price of £12 for it. It has been quite a useful book for me as critical thinking is very essential for Psychology students.

2) Presentation skills- The essential guide for students: Price ranges from £15-18 on amazon etc. My price is £12.

3) Research methods and statistics in Psychology- 5th ed- Hugh Coolican: This is a recommended book in the first year!! Price is £31 on amazon etc. My price is £25

4) Introduction to Psychology: A recommended book also which covers most of first years topics! Very useful for you guys! My price will be £28 for this book as the University offers a higher price.

I know how tight students' money is, so I am offering you the lowest price compared to other leading stores, and the University's book shop. Private message or reply back to me if you are interested in buying any one of these books. I look forward to hearing from you, and I hope you enjoy the course at Westminster!!

tayeba!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 768
Hey guys! Any Biochemists going into 2nd year in Sept? I'm getting a 2nd year transfer to Westminster and was hoping to get to know a few people before transferring! :smile:
Original post by Afz
Hey guys! Any Biochemists going into 2nd year in Sept? I'm getting a 2nd year transfer to Westminster and was hoping to get to know a few people before transferring! :smile:

Hey :smile: I do Biomedical Science though but we might have some lectures together :smile:
Welcome to Westminster btw!

EDIT: I do have a couple of friends doing biochemistry btw.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 770
Original post by Varsh05
Hey :smile: I do Biomedical Science though but we might have some lectures together :smile:
Welcome to Westminster btw!

EDIT: I do have a couple of friends doing biochemistry btw.

That's awesome!! Thank you.
Oooo, would love to get in touch!!
Original post by Afz
That's awesome!! Thank you.
Oooo, would love to get in touch!!

Let's PM maybe? :smile:
Looking forward to meeting new people at the uni :smile:
Reply 772
well Im AJ and Im 18 X , Ive applied for business and finance @ marylebone campus -- Im gonna be stayin student court @ wembley <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is no one actually studying Multimedia Computing? I cant be the only one... Right?
Hey everyone (: I'm Sasha (19) and I'l be doing Mixed Media Fine Art at the Harrow campus but I've been offered a place in the Alexander Fleming accommodation (50 mins away?!?) really looking forward to meeting lots of people in freshers, hope everything is going well for you all x
Original post by sash_norris
Hey everyone (: I'm Sasha (19) and I'l be doing Mixed Media Fine Art at the Harrow campus but I've been offered a place in the Alexander Fleming accommodation (50 mins away?!?) really looking forward to meeting lots of people in freshers, hope everything is going well for you all x

Have you logged into the Accommodation Portal? I had the same email but, after emailing back, it turns out I'm actually in Harrow Halls (like I applied for!)
I'm trying at the moment but I seem to be going in circles! I suddenly thought it didn't actually say I have an offer there so I'm checking right now, is it me or is their website quite confusing??
Aha! It is harrow!! Thank god for that :smile:
I'm trying at the moment but I seem to be going in circles! I suddenly thought it didn't actually say I have an offer there so I'm checking right now, is it me or is their website quite confusing??

Aha! It is harrow!! Thank god for that :smile:

Agreed - the student ID and reference being two different numbers doesn't help much either!

I emailed the uni and even they said that the email was confusing, then emailed me from a completely different email address! haha!

Glad you found it was actually Harrow. I was a bit shocked at first to be placed in Alexander Fleming, considering I didn't even apply there!
Yeah and there's a few portal things as well but atleast we got there in the end :smile: thanks for your help!

Quick Reply

Latest