The Student Room Group

AQA CHEMISTRY C2, C3 15th MAY

So, opinions, confidence, question, anything. Splurt out what you want on here!

I hope you all do really well on the 15th and good luck to everyone!!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by AlphaNick
I want questions on rate of reaction... easy stuff

That would be amazing if it came up!!!
Reply 2
So what does everyone else think. I think there could be stuff to do with esters ect... and hard and soft water???
Reply 3
Original post by Lottie006
So what does everyone else think. I think there could be stuff to do with esters ect... and hard and soft water???

please tell me that's unit 3 and I haven't forgotten to revise something in unit 2
Reply 4
Original post by Hannah97
please tell me that's unit 3 and I haven't forgotten to revise something in unit 2

yes it is
Reply 5
yes it is

phew! thanks i am doing dual so i don't need to worry about unit 3
I'm seriously so bad at calculating relative formula mass. It's not tricky in class but as soon as I enter an exam I just seem to forget how to do it!
I'm just wondering what the two 6 mark questions could be on either paper as I can't really think of too much! Ideas anyone??
After bio today. I feel like anything could come up
Anyone got a link to the papers last may? We can rule out the 6 markers atleast :biggrin:
Reply 10
Original post by stephanieuwa
After bio today. I feel like anything could come up

yeh, i feel the same! How did you feel with the bio?
yeh, i feel the same! How did you feel with the bio?

It either went really well or really bad. B2 was best imo
Biology was just out of this world; the exam questions were nothing like I expected. I have a feeling that chemistry will be the same.
Original post by Emilydimmock98
I'm just wondering what the two 6 mark questions could be on either paper as I can't really think of too much! Ideas anyone??

for C2:

electrolysis may come up

rates of reaction might come up

Really I agree with stephanieuwa on the fact that anything could come up. But personally I don't think it should be a problem.
Reply 14
Original post by CiaraMcDermott
I'm seriously so bad at calculating relative formula mass. It's not tricky in class but as soon as I enter an exam I just seem to forget how to do it!

i know how you feel!!
Reply 15
Original post by Hamzah313
for C2:

electrolysis may come up

rates of reaction might come up

Really I agree with stephanieuwa on the fact that anything could come up. But personally I don't think it should be a problem.

If rates of reaction came up, I would be overjoyed! It's sooo easy! Same with electrolysis! Here's for hoping!!!!
Reply 16
Original post by kelly_kelly
Anyone got a link to the papers last may? We can rule out the 6 markers atleast :biggrin:

They were both about methods

C2- Testing the rate of reaction using a precipitate

C3- How to perform a Titration

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
I hate chemistry not looking forward to this!! :'(
Quite want the empirical formula and reacting mass calculations. In favt any maths would be great :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
6 markers?

Quick Reply

Latest