The Student Room Group

Igcse chemistry 13 may exam

Hi, everyone

how did the exam go?
if you think you messed up don't worry because it couldn't have been worse than how badly I messed up :frown: just thinking about it brings tears to my eyes

does anyone think that the grade boundaries might be any lower?
What was the last question about? I'm scared I missd a page, please message me.
Original post by hannb98
do you mean the very last page, on the back of the booklet? I can't remember what the first one was but the second was working out the amount of reactant needed or something. the very back page was only about 5 marks, if thats what you mean.

I found most of the exam ok, but there was a loot of calculations which i really struggled with and i think i only scraped about 1 or 2 marks out of all of them!!

Let me message you something (we're not supposed to discuss the conents of the exam publicly as it's iGCSE).
Reply 3
Original post by Killerfishfinger
Let me message you something (we're not supposed to discuss the conents of the exam publicly as it's iGCSE).

ok
Reply 4
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be at?
Reply 5
Original post by zora01
what do you guys think the grade boundaries will be at?

difficult to say.. i do double science so it depends on the next two exams. but based on that, i'd say high, or average since nobody ive spoken to in person has said they found it really challenging, but again its gonna depend on the other science exams, and the second chemistry exam for anyone taking triple science
ive heard people taking triple science predicting that the next one is going to be realllyy hard, just a heads up:wink:
Reply 6
Original post by hannb98
difficult to say.. i do double science so it depends on the next two exams. but based on that, i'd say high, or average since nobody ive spoken to in person has said they found it really challenging, but again its gonna depend on the other science exams, and the second chemistry exam for anyone taking triple science
ive heard people taking triple science predicting that the next one is going to be realllyy hard, just a heads up:wink:

well that's said im going to look forward to a lovely fail!!!! considering I :frown:completely ruined the exam!
Reply 7
Original post by zora01
well that's said im going to look forward to a lovely fail!!!! considering I :frown:completely ruined the exam!

hahah it might be fine i really have no idea tbh!!

Quick Reply

Latest