The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by hello101010
You did just get a good burn in there though :wink:

shhhh, i didn't think he'd notice :wink:

i'll let you know when i get my blue card...
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
shhhh, i didn't think he'd notice :wink:

i'll let you know when i get my blue card...

Nah football section is unmoderated

land of the free
Can you two just 69 each other already? I usually watch girl on girl so I don't know how two guys getting it on 69 style works without crushing one persons throat but I'm sure you guys have watched enough tutorials on this to make it work.
funnily enough, me being english does cross my mind occasionally.

of course i follow european football; but i don't watch it a great deal if i'm honest
i love football, but i can't be watching all of the top leagues every season
i do have other things to get on with you know; i actually have a social life...

That's not the point I was trying to make.

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding off dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.
(edited 9 years ago)
Gotta love the regular instalments of 'Luke and Tom having **** banter'

Tom is a wasteman, and Luke has no parrs. quality every time
Original post by little_tom

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding off dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.

See my last post.
Nah football section is unmoderated

land of the free

i got a blue card last week for calling him childish and petty...

Original post by jam278
Can you two just 69 each other already? I usually watch girl on girl so I don't know how two guys getting it on 69 style works without crushing one persons throat but I'm sure you guys have watched enough tutorials on this to make it work.

don't lie, you know...

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding of dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.

that post has so many grammatical inaccuracies that it isn't even worth replying to.
don't lie, you know...

If watching Malena Morgan and Elle alexandra together is male homosexual tutorials then I'd agree with you.

Inb4 ban
Original post by White Dress

Lul.

luke is literally your stress toy hahahahaahaha

quality post doe 9/10 would read again
Original post by jam278
If watching Malena Morgan and Elle alexandra together is male homosexual tutorials then I'd agree with you.

Inb4 ban

i'm sure we'll be seeing jam279 soon :wink:

not a big fan of girl on girl tbh
inb4 luke's a fan of guy on guy

Original post by White Dress

i can't decide if saying i have no pars is good or bad.

either i'm too well spoken and eloquent, or i'm not badass enough to make decent banter...

either i'm too well spoken and eloquent, or i'm not badass enough to make decent banter...

Na I'll make one called Jam277.

You know how I know you're gay?
Original post by jam278
Na I'll make one called Jam277.

Mate, you blow my mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Imagine if this TSR football meet up ever happens

Tom and Luke be like

and supposedly this post was the Queen's ****ing English was it?

****ing moron

When you're trying to "par" somebody, it is important that you minimise the risk of them being able to easily get you back with something as idiotic as poor grammar, young Thomas.

Now now, swearing only indicates heightened emotion.
Clearly I'm getting to you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You know how I know you're gay?

I do apologise, it just doesn't appeal to me massively if I'm honest.
If anything, it's just an advertisement that our gender isn't actually needed massively in sexual activity without the aim of reproduction...

Posted from TSR Mobile
When you're trying to "par" somebody, it is important that you minimise the risk of them being able to easily get you back with something as idiotic as poor grammar, young Thomas.

Now now, swearing only indicates heightened emotion.
Clearly I'm getting to you. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're from Newcastle, what the **** do you know about "par'ing"? Stop trying to fit into settings that clearly don't suit you
Thread updated january 1, 1970
The football forum really does peak at 2-3 am

Latest