What to do in Hamburg? Watch

Anna982
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, this summer I will be volunteering in Hamburg for a month. I travelled to Berlin last year and I am just wondering on what to do in Hamburg during my free time? I'd also really like to hear from someone who has been to Hamburg and what they thought. Thanks!
Carnationlilyrose
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anna982)
Hi, this summer I will be volunteering in Hamburg for a month. I travelled to Berlin last year and I am just wondering on what to do in Hamburg during my free time? I'd also really like to hear from someone who has been to Hamburg and what they thought. Thanks!
I wasn't there for very long, but you can do boat tours of the harbour, which is fairly interesting if you are into history and like ships.
Anna982
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by carnationlilyrose)
I wasn't there for very long, but you can do boat tours of the harbour, which is fairly interesting if you are into history and like ships.
Can't say I am a hug fan of ships, but hey might me fun!
Thanks anyway
Vindobona
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Besides all the obvious sights, the Hachez chocolate museum is quite interesting (http://www.chocoversum.de/en.html).
You learn a lot about the process of chocolate creation, and you can even create your own customized bar of chocolate to take home (using a choice of ingredients such as nuts, fruits, etc).
The-Dream
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's quite a scummy, dirty place but if you don't mind that sort of thing then it's fun! Then again, I did stay on the reeperbahn. What are you volenteering as?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which party will you be voting for in the General Election?

Conservatives (191)
18.78%
Labour (522)
51.33%
Liberal Democrats (138)
13.57%
Green Party (57)
5.6%
Brexit Party (15)
1.47%
Independent Group for Change (Change UK) (4)
0.39%
SNP (15)
1.47%
Plaid Cymru (5)
0.49%
Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) (0)
0%
Sinn Fein (7)
0.69%
SDLP (1)
0.1%
Ulster Unionist (4)