The Student Room Group

Chemistry C1,C2,C3 (15/5/14)

How is everyone feeling for the chemistry test tomorrow?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Juan24
How is everyone feeling for the chemistry test tomorrow?

Really good actually!!!
What about you???
Reply 2
Alright i guess, revision is key though, worried about those sneaky questions more than anything. :cool:
Reply 3
tumblr_mqaxzh6TjB1r9v88zo1_500.gif
Reply 4
Original post by bencs25
tumblr_mqaxzh6TjB1r9v88zo1_500.gif

Nice
C3 is my worst enemy.
Seeing you all so confident about the exam tomorrow is really making me nervous.
first off, chemistry ismy enemy, I have never been good at it. I can never get my head around ions and bonding etc. so basically, I'm doomed.
Reply 7
I feel so nervous!
Reply 8
I got a B (36/60), in the Mock exam so i should do 'alright'
Reply 9
I got 36/60 grade boundire a was 35/60 for an A so just scraped an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by MUTTA
I got 36/60 grade boundire a was 35/60 for an A so just scraped an A

Posted from TSR Mobile

I had to get 40 to get an A.
Original post by GreenNinjaa
Seeing you all so confident about the exam tomorrow is really making me nervous.
first off, chemistry ismy enemy, I have never been good at it. I can never get my head around ions and bonding etc. so basically, I'm doomed.

Don't stress! The good thing about the course is that grade boundaries are always really low, so even if you slip up a bit or it's a hard exam, you'll still probably do pretty well simply because there will always be people who get like no marks because they never listened in class. As long as you've concentrated marginally and done a bit of revision, I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! (Besides, the tsr level of intelligence is a lot higher than the real level :wink: )
Reply 12
Original post by jennywasteslives
Don't stress! The good thing about the course is that grade boundaries are always really low, so even if you slip up a bit or it's a hard exam, you'll still probably do pretty well simply because there will always be people who get like no marks because they never listened in class. As long as you've concentrated marginally and done a bit of revision, I'm sure you'll do fine. Good luck! (Besides, the tsr level of intelligence is a lot higher than the real level :wink: )

LOOL true. But, the lower the grade boundaries, the harder the test (generally speaking).
Reply 13
Original post by Juan24
I had to get 40 to get an A.

I think it's different year grade boundaries

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jennywasteslives

Haha aww thank you! I'm sure you'll do well! :biggrin:
Reply 15
Hopefully the 6 markers are going to be as easy as the biology exam ones
Reply 16
BTW, does anyone have an idea (good guess) about what topics will come up that are important. Because in the bio exam, for some reason, pulse/heart rate came up. And that was probably the least looked at topic for me.
Just finished doing my last minute revision..feeling quite nervous for tomorrow, though... What does everyone think the 6 mark questions will be on?
Reply 18
I finished the exam
Thought it was okay
How'd you guys find it???
I actually did not find it too hard, although i felt the first six marker difficult. What does everyone think?

Quick Reply

Latest