The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lilangel217
I think if a guy was to shave his legs, to me it'd look a bit feminine.
I don't want him legs to look like mine.

:K:

Well, your legs are hairy too. :wink:
Reply 81
Original post by ApeMob
Oh so he meant his cock. :dry: Then why was he being so bitchy about me teasing him for having one leg? I really thought he was disfigured lol

he wasn't; jam just messes with everybody :tongue:

if it helps, he is disfigured in the head, so you were partly right:awesome:
Reply 82
Original post by ApeMob
Oh so he meant his cock. :dry: Then why was he being so bitchy about me teasing him for having one leg? I really thought he was disfigured lol

I'm just messing around :teehee:

Na I ain't disfigured. I do have a large burn on my shoulder though from when I was 5 years old.
Reply 83
Original post by jam278
I'm just messing around :teehee:

Na I ain't disfigured. I do have a large burn on my shoulder though from when I was 5 years old.

Oh dear lol My babysitter ironed my pants when I pissed them. Thing is, I was still wearing the pants. The burn is now a small little lighty patch inside one of my thighs. lol
Original post by jam278
I believe it's effeminate but I'd like to see girls opinions on whether you prefer guys with shaved legs? Will add a poll. :smile:

Original post by little_tom
i don't care about the opinions of girls on TSR. girls on TSR are weird and their taste does not mean anything to me

from experience a lot of girls said my legs were nice and smooth, so i could give a **** about what a 15 year old gcse student thinks

Urrgh wtf.

Just leave the hair alone you ****ed up creatures.
Reply 85
Original post by ApeMob
Oh dear lol My babysitter ironed my pants when I pissed them. Thing is, I was still wearing the pants. The burn is now a small little lighty patch inside one of my thighs. lol

Mine was an ironing burn too. Brother had a hot iron, took out the plug but the hot part went on my shoulder when it was still hot.
Reply 86
I can only assume any man that shaves their legs wasn't very hairy to start with. I'm not especially hairy and I don't know where I'd start and stop, I have continuous hair from toes to chest. It'd look weird if my feet and arse were still hairy but shaving my toes and places I can't see doesn't sound fun.
Original post by Juichiro
Well, your legs are hairy too. :wink:

:K:

No they're not.
Original post by RelaxedPenguin
how do you trim leg hair?

Set of clippers on a lowish setting :wink: I have naturally long hairs on my legs.
Original post by little_tom
i don't care about the opinions of girls on TSR. girls on TSR are weird and their taste does not mean anything to me

from experience a lot of girls said my legs were nice and smooth, so i could give a **** about what a 15 year old gcse student thinks

lel.

True though
Original post by Musie Suzie
The combination of your username and attitude in your posts in this thread suggest you are trying to compensate for something...

The burn :lol:
So you don't want them to be hairy like yours then?
I've shaved mine twice

Latest

Trending

Trending