The Student Room Group

Aqa French exam on 15th May!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by fluffylittlecat
On the holidays question..It says 3 things they must not do and I did not understand one of them, it sounded like "lait" milk? :confused:

Laiterie = Dairy
They weren't allowed dairy products
surely, grade boundaries will be lower
Original post by TAwesomeTeen
Yeah, I struggled with that one. I think it was something to do with eating healthily and not consuming lactose? I don't know, I wrote it phonetically XD

Yeah me too, I think I put latieres or something.
On the holidays question..It says 3 things they must not do and I did not understand one of them, it sounded like "lait" milk? :confused:

It was that they weren't allowed to eat dairy products, drink alcohol or use mobile phones.
Original post by Razzamataz179
It was that they weren't allowed to eat dairy products, drink alcohol or use mobile phones.

Wait, this question was meant to be answered in French right?
Original post by Nandosfood

Well yeah, so l'alcool, les téléphones portables and les produits latiers.
Original post by Nandosfood

Yeah
Well yeah, so l'alcool, les téléphones portables and les produits latiers.

Phew, okay sorry... I had a mini heart attack for a second there :tongue:
Reply 68
Yeah
oh good, had a moment of panic haha
I think I spelt the dairy products word wrong..Should this matter? It wasn't totally off but not accurate.
I think it should be laitieres not latiers :smile:
What did everyone get for the last reading question? I found that only one was true (the one about campaigns), I put not given for the very last one despite a lot of people saying it's true. It was quite ambiguous, it said 43% of French people drink at lunch, but that doesn't imply the other 57% drink at dinner, it could imply 30% drink at dinner and the last 27% don't drink at all. So confused :s-smilie:
I did not like the questions
What did everyone get for the last reading question? I found that only one was true (the one about campaigns), I put not given for the very last one despite a lot of people saying it's true. It was quite ambiguous, it said 43% of French people drink at lunch, but that doesn't imply the other 57% drink at dinner, it could imply 30% drink at dinner and the last 27% don't drink at all. So confused :s-smilie:

I agree with you... I ended up crossing out those questions 5 times but I ended up putting ND because surely wine could also be drunk during breakfast ... so we don't know whether any alcohol is drunk during the evening lol..... but I put 3 as true (young girls don't do sport, health campaigns, less salt in meals)
Original post by crescendox
I think it should be laitieres not latiers :smile:

it's laitiers (lait=milk)

produit (masculine)
I think I spelt the dairy products word wrong..Should this matter? It wasn't totally off but not accurate.

Yeah, I spelt it wrong... woops.. but given that loads of people found the paper hard, luckily the grade boundaries will be low
What did people put for the last section of the listening with the french vs american parenting?
Original post by BuddingAchiever
I agree with you... I ended up crossing out those questions 5 times but I ended up putting ND because surely wine could also be drunk during breakfast ... so we don't know whether any alcohol is drunk during the evening lol..... but I put 3 as true (young girls don't do sport, health campaigns, less salt in meals)

I hate my life I put the salt thing as true then changed it to not given, I had a feeling "saler" was to salt! And there was no box on young girls doing sport, it was just teens in general.
I hate my life I put the salt thing as true then changed it to not given, I had a feeling "saler" was to salt! And there was no box on young girls doing sport, it was just teens in general.

if you noticed the adolescentes with the 'es' ending, it would be referring to girls only. If it were teens in general, it would have been les adolescents
Original post by BuddingAchiever

I swear it didn't mention salt?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending