The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This thread sucks

:threadsucks:
Original post by Isometrix
Kanye is still GOAT for me. Yeezus was awful though, he needs to bring back the days of College Dropout..

Late registration was his best album, but there's hardly anything in it for me.

Good Morning however is my favourite tune. That's my alarm clock man.
Original post by Miel Purple
This thread sucks

:threadsucks:

pipe down love
Oh dear.

I'm so ****ing horny? I just read through all posts yday. ****s sake.

Need to organise a cum bucket. Mane
Miel are you a halfie? If so read the above post and PM me xxxx
Reply 765
Original post by White Dress
One thing I found,

One thing I found

All this weed gets stored in all these lipids man

They'll never find it

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can confirm, Croatian jimmies were rustled

And not a single Dutchman gave a **** in Germany that day :cool:
Original post by baconbutty
Went to stay at my mates uni for what was meant to be 4 days for two 15 hour raves and one thing led to another and I stayed in his halls for like a month and lived life in the fast lane I think there was only 2 days where I wasn't on something but I've paid the price since I came back I've had a lethal comedown and spent most my time wonderin where it all went wrong with the odd cry chucked in there bin booted from my own uni as well so the good times are over for me and I'll be on the old 9-5 from now on

Ouch that's tragic man.

What were you taking? Know coke can get you on a stage where you just go on one for ages and not stop. E obviously stops working as well after like 3 days.

Original post by Zürich
Raaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I miss London.

In Munich tonight with two forever alone brahs (postgrad feels). Start off in the Augustiner Keller, best beer in Munich and best American tourists so clock this solid 7/10. ''Beer is great, but the girls are better'' game. Coursemate steams in with forever-alone chat about UK tv, Strong bertstare from Yankie girls

Try to recover situation with chat about Amsterdam/DutchBrah. Fail

Here on the TSR after ****ing off and deleting contacts from phone. Never happen in London m8

Original post by Isometrix
Yeah in fact that's probably when he peaked, it's gone downhill since his mum died and Kim K has pretty much ruined him too. 808s was pretty dire as well.

As for the electro-enthusiasts, french electro is quality - Daft Punk, Kavinsky, M83.

Daft punk basically just copy stuff off other groups. I've been listening to Jamiroquai and there was a song that was essentially sampled in one of Daft punks songs. They're still good though.

Watch the Throne was a boss album tbf. Hipsters and non hipsters like that album. Went back to 90s music for more material but 80s music is a pile of **** besides Michael Jackson.
One thing I found,

One thing I found

All this weed gets stored in all these lipids man

Lol. You know that feel when you've ate some food and that feeling on your tongue in that state.

Bet you had the best sleep though lol. Love waking up slightly blazed then going outside.
Original post by jam278
pipe down love

I meant this white dress guy is making the thread suck....basically we need a footie mod asap.
55 yeard old Croatian rants at me in a mangled Croat/German that I 1/4 understand. ''Only a queer makes this mess''

Am I doing it right?

She's nigerian, which is a shame. :frown:

I asked her the same question.

Fully Nigerian :u:

Certified chick :cool:

Get out :colonhash:
I meant this white dress guy is making the thread suck....basically we need a footie mod asap.

No to footie mod. If it's that bad report him but a mod would delete this thread, there is a reason that jam277 made this thread in the football section and not the chat section.

Original post by Zürich
55 yeard old Croatian rants at me in a mangled Croat/German that I 1/4 understand. ''Only a queer makes this mess''

Am I doing it right?

Lol when and where was this?

Lol he got rustled.
Original post by jam278
She's nigerian, which is a shame. :frown:

I asked her the same question.

Oh ok.

K.

K den
dat milky chocolate cereal

such goodness for my throat

wow
Original post by jam278
No to footie mod. If it's that bad report him but a mod would delete this thread, there is a reason that jam277 made this thread in the football section and not the chat section.

Lol when and where was this?

Lol he got rustled.

Cleaner is Croat(not my choice). Arrives in my flat, beer bottles almost everywhere, half eaten kebab on the floor. Wakes me up as usual, starts ranting about 'schwein', demands to know why she's never seen me with a girl, implies I am a phaggot.

Tempted to accuse her of war crimes.
Original post by Zürich
Cleaner is Croat(not my choice). Arrives in my flat, beer bottles almost everywhere, half eaten kebab on the floor. Wakes me up as usual, starts ranting about 'schwein', demands to know why she's never seen me with a girl, implies I am a phaggot.

loooooool
Original post by Zürich

I'm dying man that's stress.

How can she say you're gay that's peak.
Fully Nigerian :u:

Certified chick :cool:

Get out :colonhash:

as I articulated one time on this thread, I got bare love for lighties

not u doe

get out of my thread
dat milky chocolate cereal