The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Miel Purple
Yeah cos I know you're joking and stuff right :unsure:

i want to sing

with a black woman church gospel choir behind me

misc thread is basically anonymous twitter for me looool
Original post by jam278
Late registration was his best album, but there's hardly anything in it for me.

Good Morning however is my favourite tune. That's my alarm clock man.

legit that tune will be played on repeat when i graduate. nothin tops mbdtf tho. this thread was jokes last night, how do yall log in to tsr when ur smashed lol.
fuk

wejnt to living room

housemate's plates shattered on the floor, two of them

must have happened after I KOd

he's going to ****eing kill me

excuses boys I need excuses

how the ****

looks like they used them as ashtrays for ****s sKAE man
Original post by White Dress
fuk

wejnt to living room

how the ****

Just say you'll pay for them.

Excuses are that you were washing your bowls, putting them back and they fell
Reply 804
fuk

wejnt to living room

how the ****

Say his plates were asking for it, getting rude, dipping baggies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
where the **** is Detox man . **** dr dre
Original post by Ggmu!
Say his plates were asking for it, getting rude, dipping baggies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

loooooooooooooooooooooooool

problem is im definitely not bending over with a ****ing dustpan and brush to clean this **** up

and they have ash and probably little specks of green on them

and i ****ing promised no smoking in the house again

ufck********f **** **** fukc **** **** **** **** ****'ssake every ****ing time, I knock out and then they just **** **** up in my ****ingn house man why do they have to ****iug smash his plates ****s sake
Original post by jam278
Just say you'll pay for them.

Excuses are that you were washing your bowls, putting them back and they fell

I ont wanna pay for them man i need someway of blaming him for my friends shattering his plates

ideas tsr misc crew?
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
legit that tune will be played on repeat when i graduate. nothin tops mbdtf tho. this thread was jokes last night, how do yall log in to tsr when ur smashed lol.

I go onto TSR bares when I had a few too much to drink.

It's jokes man.

Who's been to a house party recently? Man I wanna go one so badly when exams end.
Reply 809
loooooooooooooooooooooooool

problem is im definitely not bending over with a ****ing dustpan and brush to clean this **** up

and they have ash and probably little specks of green on them

and i ****ing promised no smoking in the house again

ufck********f **** **** fukc **** **** **** **** ****'ssake every ****ing time, I knock out and then they just **** **** up in my ****ingn house man why do they have to ****iug smash his plates ****s sake

Sound a bit ****ed yakno, keep a zoot for him call it blessed

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zürich
Tempted to accuse her of war crimes.
Love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Sound a bit ****ed yakno, keep a zoot for him call it blessed

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool niga u ont even know about this guy, the only reason he dont want me smokign around here is cos last time he bunned he whiteyed out big time. biggest whitey I've ever ever seen in my whole life, literally went ****ign schiz for two hours and then puked ****ing everywhere. was asking for his mum and everything, k w a l i ty. basically cos hes a giant pussy he wont do it again and he wont let me do it in my own house ffs
Reply 812
loool niga u ont even know about this guy, the only reason he dont want me smokign around here is cos last time he bunned he whiteyed out big time. biggest whitey I've ever ever seen in my whole life, literally went ****ign schiz for two hours and then puked ****ing everywhere. was asking for his mum and everything, k w a l i ty. basically cos hes a giant pussy he wont do it again and he wont let me do it in my own house ffs

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah how does my man get so fked of a zoot, like it's pcp or something. You should have recorded him for blackmail.

Asking for his mum loooool. I've experienced this. A friend on shrooms. Too much hilarity.

Na but that would piss me off, just tell him to do one and bun a fatskin.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah how does my man get so fked of a zoot, like it's pcp or something. You should have recorded him for blackmail.

Asking for his mum loooool. I've experienced this. A friend on shrooms. Too much hilarity.

Na but that would piss me off, just tell him to do one and bun a fatskin.

Posted from TSR Mobile

**** man allow PCP, I know a guy that smoked draw that had some pcp **** on it, guy was neuro ****ed for more than month, like he was actually schizophrenic. that **** makes me wary man, that **** makes me want to grow my own

tbf I've had a whitey, ****s real man. loooool we got the whole thing on tape, all the mum cries.

you a londoner?
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 814
**** man allow PCP, I know a guy that smoked draw that had some pcp **** on it, guy was neuro ****ed for more than month, like he was actually schizophrenic. that **** makes me wary man, that **** makes me want to grow my own

tbf I've had a whitey, ****s real man. loooool we got the whole thing on tape, all the mum cries.

you a londoner? you have any more info on shrooms? if so I'll PM you with my phone nnumber yeah

Pcp sounds pretty scary, never seen it in any capacity. Lol I've greened out a bit bit never whitied, I don't get that lean :frown:. Trust, it seems ridiculous here man. You smell the crow in dam and it doesn't smell so strong, got me thinking they spray stuff up to get the teenagers gassed.

I'd post that on your unis exposed page or something haha. Or wait till the guys gets married and rock up uninvited and show the tape.

Yeah that was in dam, not at home. Wouldn't bother with that tbh, not here anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 815

Basically Zurich had a giant argument with his cleaner and White Dress smoked some weed and his mate smashed up his housemates plates. His housemate doesn't like him smoking green so he needs to find an excuse.
Original post by Ggmu!
Pcp sounds pretty scary, never seen it in any capacity. Lol I've greened out a bit bit never whitied, I don't get that lean :frown:. Trust, it seems ridiculous here man. You smell the crow in dam and it doesn't smell so strong, got me thinking they spray stuff up to get the teenagers gassed.

I'd post that on your unis exposed page or something haha. Or wait till the guys gets married and rock up uninvited and show the tape.

Yeah that was in dam, not at home. Wouldn't bother with that tbh, not here anyway.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it gets sprayed onto draw from what I know, I only heard that horror story though. google says its a **** drug anyway, it just ****s you up, doesnt give any buzz. loooool

yeah keeping it for a big time. if i posted it on uni **** then I'd destroy all his links (funny tbh) but if I showed everyone at his wedding then at least it'd prove if his hoe was loyal or not

shrooms are legit you know, no damage to human mind at all. im down for some, I just can't find any lol. I've had random guys on nights out offering me shrooms and acid both but I really cba, I prefer to just get to know dealers and then trust them for good ****
Reply 818
Original post by jam278
Basically Zurich had a giant argument with his cleaner and White Dress smoked some weed and his mate smashed up his housemates plates. His housemate doesn't like him smoking green so he needs to find an excuse.

Oh lol yeah that makes sense. Is this some sort of southern slang that you man use that I'm not aware of...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 819
it gets sprayed onto draw from what I know, I only heard that horror story though. google says its a **** drug anyway, it just ****s you up, doesnt give any buzz. loooool

yeah keeping it for a big time. if i posted it on uni **** then I'd destroy all his links (funny tbh) but if I showed everyone at his wedding then at least it'd prove if his hoe was loyal or not

shrooms are legit you know, no damage to human mind at all. im down for some, I just can't find any lol. I've had random guys on nights out offering me shrooms and acid both but I really cba, I prefer to just get to know dealers and then trust them for good ****

Trust you start stripping in the middle of the road and stuff, the Americans have shown us before we get too messed up lol. I used to have a boy who'd order herbs and research chemicals and sell it... Joker

'see if his hoe is loyal' loooool that made me proper laugh haha. I'd just blackmail him and keep blazing it off tbh

It was quite nice but it's hard to keep down cause they taste like pure evil and you need to do it on an empty stomach. And na f that. Random dealers with shrooms and acid are way too booky to go for. Weed is calm but any other drug and u need to know the guy.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest