The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Westminster - Freshers 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

For those who have rooms already, did you basically just choose what you had the best option/idea about (or choose a room with your friends already in it or something along those lines) or did you look around with the floor plan and all and choose what you think may give you the best view/light and stuff like that? I have the floor plan for Student Court but it's still really confusing, not sure which direction on the plan is north/south/east/west and I live on the other side of the world so going there to check it out for myself is also a pain.

Don't want to have to pick a room then find out the view is completely blocked by something, you know? :P not worth it when you're moving across the world and end up getting to live in a place like that
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
Original post by hiltonalex1
You get the best people from Lincoln 😎

I second that🙋
Anyone in 813 or near @ Wembley Court? :smile:
Original post by elmward1996
I second that������

well it seems there's enough of you there for me to be able to make my mind up about that! :wink:
Just wondering if anyone could help me out - I just paid my deposit for a room at Harrow Halls for September and haven't been given a room or flat number. It seems like lots of people on here have and I'm worried I've done something wrong!
Original post by Jess Kennedy
Just wondering if anyone could help me out - I just paid my deposit for a room at Harrow Halls for September and haven't been given a room or flat number. It seems like lots of people on here have and I'm worried I've done something wrong!

The people who have a flat number are in student court and not Harrow halls :smile:

What course did you apply for? :smile: x
Reply 187

I just paid my deposit as well and didn't get a room number, guess we don't get them until moving in? :smile:
Original post by Anaregly
What course did you apply for? :smile: x

Photography :smile:
Anyone else doing Property and Planning ???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Photography :smile:

Oh that's so cool! I originally wanted to apply for that but i went with contemporary media practice :smile:
No wayy :P
Original post by hiltonalex1
No wayy :P

did someone delete a post? You look silly having replied to no one :wink:
Reply 193
Hi, I'm Andy and I'm 20. I'm studying Business Management. I'm in flat 709 at Wembley :smile:
Original post by abusayyed
Hi, Im Abu
I am doing Business management finance and financial services in Marylebone.
cant wait to see everyone.
anyone doing the same course as me?

Hi, Im Klodiana,
Im doing Business management and marketing, so close enough I guess
Original post by andyg93
Hi, I'm Andy and I'm 20. I'm studying Business Management. I'm in flat 709 at Wembley :smile:

Im Klodiana, and im doing business management too,
flat 508, Wembley Court
Original post by joesharpe94
523F, anyone else near me?

508A, not too far i guess :wink:
Original post by Klodiana
508A, not too far i guess :wink:

Very nice, I'm doing business management also :smile:

Awh nice, Marleyborne campus? and are you specializing in anything?
Reply 199

And me! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending