Edexcel gcse chemistry c1 15/05/2014

the chemistry exam was soo eas
y today dont you agree??
Reply 1
Original post by ranjeet112
the chemistry exam was soo eas
y today dont you agree??

yes it was so easy i was dissapointed by it xD
Much too easy. However, this may cause the grade boundaries to rise.
I thought it was quite easy but I,don't want to say it was too easy just i case I got a bad result. Btw I'm not the smartest person I don't get As in everything. I need help with physics because I don't get it at all
Grade boundaries WILL be high - I'm expecting 52 - 54 for an A*.
Easy. Grade boundaries will be extortionate in my opinion.

Probably was easier because the Biology exam was evil. Physics will probably be hard.
I'm hoping physics isn't TOO hard - still, we have all weekend to revise.

Yay for staying in all weekend. :biggrin:
The Chemistry exam today was so much easier than the Biology one, and I was least confident with Chemistry as well! The grade boundaries will definitely be very high! Maybe even 54+ for an A*.
Reply 8
yh but finigers crossed the grade boundaries shouldnt be too high
Easy apart from that 2 mark question on fuel oil. Biology was very easy. Physics will probably be harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by polymath98
Easy apart from that 2 mark question on fuel oil. Biology was very easy. Physics will probably be harder.

Posted from TSR Mobile

which fuel oil one? and yh i agree was easy
Are we allowed to talk about the exam in further detail now, or must we wait a little while longer?
Original post by ranjeet112
which fuel oil one? and yh i agree was easy

I think it was to do with burning fuel oil produces sulfur or something and how does that damage the environment
I was confused about the question to do with two reasons why they must keep making petrol.

I put high demand, but didn't know what other reason to put?

Quick Reply

Latest