The Student Room Group

Are we Spanish men the most desired men in the UK?

Seems like English and non-English women really love the piella men. They're always impressed and looked excitable when I tell them I'm Spanish, then they run and tell there friends and giggle together :biggrin:.

What is it you girls like about us in particular? the way we handle a real woman? our culture? our hospitality? our sexy looks? accents and language?

I've been out with girls and they're proud to be with a piella man, they tell everyone i'm Spanish, and everybody goes 'ooooooh are you?' :biggrin:

Scroll to see replies

your modesty.
really?? :erm:
Reply 3
Sorry but no. :smile:
Italians trump Spaniards any day! :tongue:
Original post by redferry
Italians trump Spaniards any day! :tongue:

Haha, Italian men are disloyal and treat women like items at the supermarket.
Original post by CryptoidAlien

Thanks for that insult on my family. How nice of you.
Never really thought about Spanairds but Torres though :sogood:

Meh I'm going to spain in a few months I'll have a looksy then :sexface:
tis true. There was a Spanish guy in my 6th form and he was the biggest player there lol.

They tend to just like anyone that isn't white british tbh.
Reply 9
lol hows it going in camden nights out? did you go back to that club you mentioned in another thread. i also remember a post of you resenting being short lol.
Original post by ChickenMadness
tis true. There was a Spanish guy in my 6th form and he was the biggest player there lol.

They tend to just like anyone that isn't white british tbh.

Thank you for acknowledging facts bro. But not another 'Spanish people aren't white' argument. Surely
Original post by redferry
Thanks for that insult on my family. How nice of you.

I Like Italian people really. Especially hairy Italian girls. :u::u:
Thank you for acknowledging facts bro. But not another 'Spanish people aren't white' argument. Surely

I meant 'not English.' As in anyone from another country they like because they're different.

It's the same for me because I'm different from everyone else. Half european, half asian. Tbh when I mention I'm part italian/spanish I get the reactions you described as well. I think it's the Zorro stereotype lol.

You surely must know a lot of Italians then.
I know 3 Spanish guys (which is no representation of the whole population, just a very unlucky sample), future fellow freshers, and all of them think they're god's gift to humanity. Dear lord, nothing is as off-putting as that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by slade p
lol hows it going in camden nights out? did you go back to that club you mentioned in another thread. i also remember a post of you resenting being short lol.

Lol. I will be heading there next week to strut my stuff and gobble some naughty girls. Yeah i'm also quite small too man :frown: just one side effect of being a spic I suppose.
I Like Italian people really. Especially hairy Italian girls. :u::u:

Hairy!?!
Porque usted es modesta.

Spoiler

I have a marked preference for Germans. The ones I have met without exception been dignified, respectful, polite, and friendly, not to mention extremely muscular. The only Spanish men I have met were incredibly drunk, very handsy, and unpleasant if you turned them down to the tune of a book in the face. National stereotypes are never true to a fault.

Anyway, know what's infinitely more attractive than any nationality? Confidence, and not being an overbearingly arrogant borderline nationalist.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 18
Lol. I will be heading there next week to strut my stuff and gobble some naughty girls. Yeah i'm also quite small too man :frown: just one side effect of being a spic I suppose.

lol a spic? hispanics don't call themselves spics, they don't use it an a word of endearment like the N word so why did u just say that for lol, you could have just said spanish.

but when you say spanish, do you mean from the country or a spanish speaking country from the americas? because guys spanish guys from spain are not short on average. the ones who are short on average are spanish speaking native americans or mixed with that.
Original post by Asariond
I have a marked preference for Germans. They have without exception been dignified, respectful, polite, and friendly, not to mention extremely muscular. The only Spanish men I have met were incredibly drunk, very handsy, and unpleasant if you turned them down to the tune of a book in the face. National stereotypes are never true to a fault.

Anyway, know what's infinitely more attractive than any nationality? Confidence, and not being an overbearingly arrogant borderline nationalist.

Wow. Just wow.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest