The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by G8D
Getting pastel picket fences is the worst.

Original post by Aula
I keep getting ponds :sad:

I have so many easter gates, it's just getting stupid now :hmpf:
Original post by G8D
If anyone has pink as their common egg and wants rid of them please visit me :puppyeyes:

What's your username? :tongue:
Original post by Aula
Do you have the friend button on the friend screen? On mine (iOS) you click on that and it brings up a list of friends. Click on a name and it shows you when they last played and has an unfriend option.
May well be different for android though.

Also new peeps, add me: Aula :h:

Apparantly I'm not allowed to add you, becuase your name doesn't have the minimum of 5 characters :tongue:
Reply 1383
Original post by ManicMetalhead
Apparantly I'm not allowed to add you, becuase your name doesn't have the minimum of 5 characters :tongue:

What? That's unfair :colonhash:

Okay, I have changed my origin id to Aulaa, so hopefully people should be able to find me now... :puppyeyes:
Original post by Aula
What? That's unfair :colonhash:

Okay, I have changed my origin id to Aulaa, so hopefully people should be able to find me now... :puppyeyes:

That seems to be better :smile:
Should've just added you!

ManicMetalhead1 :tongue:
Reply 1385
Original post by ManicMetalhead
That seems to be better :smile:
Should've just added you!

ManicMetalhead1 :tongue:

Yeppity. Added and accepted :h:

This also explains why I had no adds when I posted in the EA forums :erm:
Original post by Aula
Yeppity. Added and accepted :h:

Woo :h:

Original post by Aula
This also explains why I had no adds when I posted in the EA forums :erm:

Yeah, I've had that problem with a couple of people that I've tried to add. At least you know now! :smile:
Original post by G8D
I've now got 6 pink baskets (3 of which I know to not be bugged). If anyone wants to get rid of any pink eggs, let me know...

I will :smile: what's your name again?
I got the bunny and a building. I was so unlucky. I kept getting stupid egg piles and I almost got 50 fences but missed out. Sigh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got all the buildings, animals and items from the easter packages. And I so nearly got all the characters but just missed out on Shary Bobbins. :frown:

Didn't get the Faberge egg though, I started playing again too late so couldn't level up fast enough to get the required buildings for the quest.
Got tonnes of the decorations, walls, fences, etc but neither of the characters, most annoyed.
I also got a second Fabergé egg, but can't place it and can't sell it from my inventory, so it's just sat there.
Original post by G8D
Was there a building required for the egg? :s-smilie:

Yeah, I THINK it was Moe's Tavern so I could get Moe to hunt the bunnies.
Reply 1392
Original post by beccagood95
Yeah, I THINK it was Moe's Tavern so I could get Moe to hunt the bunnies.

I had to get Moe to hunt turkeys, and didn't level up in time to build Moe's - but when I eventually got to build it, it let me make Moe hunt turkeys and play through that story line. So you might still get to play through the quests.
Reply 1393
I spent 200 doughnuts on gold eggs to get Shary and Fr Sean :colondollar:

I wasn't going to, but then the event ended and I realised I really wanted him. To be fair, this is why I had been hoarding doughnuts pretty much since I started playing - so I could afford to buy something I really wanted.

Frustrating that it was needed when I've played at least once a day and have my friends at maximum though :colonhash:

And it's just forced me to update :sad:
Guess that means no Jonny Fiestas for me
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Aula
I spent 200 doughnuts on Shary and Fr Sean :colondollar:

How? Wasn't given the option...
Reply 1395
Original post by Drewski
How? Wasn't given the option...

Oops, I wrote tht post and then my ipad went funny and I lost it... I meant on gold eggs. Have updated the post now...
Original post by Aula
Oops, I wrote tht post and then my ipad went funny and I lost it... I meant on gold eggs. Have updated the post now...

Aha. Yeah, I tried similar, but no joy, kept on getting the other things.
Got barely anything out of the Easter content update. Trying to get 50 fences to even get through the early parts of the task to the more achievable bits was time-intensive.

Still working on the $600,000 to build the Ah, Fudge! Factory that comes with level 40. Think I'm about $50,000 short now so may have it tomorrow evening if I have space to build it.
More space isn't exactly expensive though. It's pretty small too.
Original post by Aula
I spent 200 doughnuts on gold eggs to get Shary and Fr Sean :colondollar:

I wasn't going to, but then the event ended and I realised I really wanted him. To be fair, this is why I had been hoarding doughnuts pretty much since I started playing - so I could afford to buy something I really wanted.

Frustrating that it was needed when I've played at least once a day and have my friends at maximum though :colonhash:

And it's just forced me to update :sad:
Guess that means no Johnny Fiestas for me

You could always get reddit to help you out if you really need that Johnny Fiestas. :ninjagirl:

But obviously, that's nowhere near as satisfying as tapping on the screen, losing all hope and thinking you're going to get another fence and then it just stays on the one you really wanted.
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest