The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by White Dress
oh yeag i definitel y want him to say

his beefs with luke, and chelsea thread are so funny. his beef with me could have been legendary but it's a shame because he let himself down on that occasion. since then I've pretty much worshipped him even though he's my assistant and not my successor as head football forum troll. that title is reserved for a new member, one who is ye t to grave us with his presence.

His beefs with me are painful since I don't have any decent, cool comebacks and tom is just....well tom.

At least with the Chelsea thread he just gets ripped apart :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
What was tommyjw?
Was it before my time?

Posted from TSR Mobile

the word tommyjw isn't spoken lightly around here

he's a TSR legend, a status the likes of us will never attain

an absolute hero who wummed for years on end and disappeared at the first sighting of david moyes. Bravery, courage and resilience coupled with quick thinking and a slipperiness reminiscent of Wormtongue

we salute you tommy
Subtle trolls are better than immature trolls because they reel people in better. I've been reeling people in for months. I got tom e.g. nicely. Noticed the voyeur comment he said to me when I came back on here.

Only exception to the rule is Yaboy.

I know who made all the dupes btw. In fact this account was originally meant to dupe myself and then throw everybody off the real user.
At least with the Chelsea thread he just gets ripped apart :biggrin:
Posted from TSR Mobile

nah lol he merks them, he just does those captioned pictures. theres one classic one where miel is grinding on isometrix and anhar M is an asian borat :rofl2: cri evri tym

tried to beef lpool thread but it failed badly
the word tommyjw isn't spoken lightly around here

he's a TSR legend, a status the likes of us will never attain

an absolute hero who wummed for years on end and disappeared at the first sighting of david moyes. Bravery, courage and resilience coupled with quick thinking and a slipperiness reminiscent of Wormtongue

we salute you tommy

He sounds like he would've got me.
Got me bad.

Kinda glad he isn't around - I can't handle trolls very well because my responses suck :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
nah lol he merks them, he just does those captioned pictures. theres one classic one where miel is grinding on isometrix and anhar M is an asian borat :rofl2: cri evri tym

Meh, he got me a few times but I got him badly with that thread. Same way I exposed jw. Lol at jw saying he's from manchester on his dupe account.

Slick Fosbury is my favourite poster on the forums though. Adds the right balance of ridiculousness to seriousness.
(edited 9 years ago)

Oh yeah I've seen that!

The best call out I saw on him was when someone called him nothing but a "semi-professional on paint"

I'll never forget that, had me in stitches

Posted from TSR Mobile
He sounds like he would've got me.
Got me bad.

Kinda glad he isn't around - I can't handle trolls very well because my responses suck :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

he was a different kind of troll... he isn't a troll like me or yaboy, ie known for overt trolling

he's a troll liek Zurich is. zurich just gasses and bigs up his own club soooo ****ing much even though they're ****e. the difference with tommyjw is that his club was half decent so when he went around making statements like Anderson is one of the best midfielders in the prem, he could point to trophies won as a (****) reason.
Reply 3428
Honstley don't get how people keep referring to little tom's shaved legs for the 93843948th time everytime he is being talked about, it's so overused it's not even funny anymore. Just beating a dead horse.
(edited 9 years ago)
he was a different kind of troll... he isn't a troll like me or yaboy, ie known for overt trolling

he's a troll liek Zurich is. zurich just gasses and bigs up his own club soooo ****ing much even though they're ****e. the difference with tommyjw is that his club was half decent so when he went around making statements like Anderson is one of the best midfielders in the prem, he could point to trophies won as a (****) reason.

Oh god, he definitely would've annoyed me.
The worst trolls are people who do that, where they say something completely absurd to mess with people, then use evidence that has no real relevance to back it up

Hernandez vs Suarez is a good example...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qua
Honstley don't get how people keep referring to little tom's shaved legs everytime he is being talked about, it's overused and not even funny anymore. Just beating a dead horse.

Awww, tommy has a friend!

Mate, the amount he randomly tries to troll and insult us, it's nice to have something to put him down straight off.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3431
All your trolling is wack though. You think that when people reply, you've got them and gassed. You don't even know when you're getting trolled. You derail the thread but that's nothing when you consider that stuffgroovey managed to get the thread closed when there's no mod around.

yaboy use to be fun but something's happened to him irl and he's canged for the worse

Funniest is when zurich goes all zurich. And tom's pic were ace. fklw is good with the sly troll that people don't notice.
night guys i'm off to bed.
Original post by 419
All your trolling is wack though. You think that when people reply, you've got them and gassed. You don't even know when you're getting trolled. You derail the thread but that's nothing when you consider that stuffgroovey managed to get the thread closed when there's no mod around.

yaboy use to be fun but something's happened to him irl and he's canged for the worse

Funniest is when zurich goes all zurich. And tom's pic were ace. fklw is good with the sly troll that people don't notice.

My trolling is pretty sly tbf and FKLW's bait is so obvious because I do that all the time. White dress is a terrible troll though. I play his game for the sake of it.

Zurich is probably the best. What happened to Yaboy irl? Is he homosexual by any chance considering his intrinsic hatred for homosexual people?
Reply 3434
Awww, tommy has a friend!

Mate, the amount he randomly tries to troll and insult us, it's nice to have something to put him down straight off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, it's poor effort. I don't see why you would repeat the same thing over and over. He hasn't even shown any reaction, and I don't see why he would be touchy about his shaving his legs if he posted the pic himself.

Also this repeated "obsessing" (exaggerated term here) over him when he isn't online is just as annoying as him starting fights, it just derails the thread.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by 419

Do you mean me or white dress?

Because I don't even aim to troll; I'm bloody awful at it....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3436
Original post by jam278
My trolling is pretty sly tbf and FKLW's bait is so obvious because I do that all the time. White dress is a terrible troll though. I play his game for the sake of it.

Zurich is probably the best. What happened to Yaboy irl? Is he homosexual by any chance considering his intrinsic hatred for homosexual people?

Yep and then he runs away.

You seen that video of ghetts battling with bashy and ghetts lost it when bash mentioned some in prison bathroom action. Pretty sure yaboy had something similar irl.
Original post by qua
No, it's poor effort. How about you come up with something more creative rather than repeating the same thing over and over. Also, this is just bad trolling, I don't see why he would care given he posted his legs himself and even linked them in his thread. Obviously doesn't have a problem with it.

Also this repeated obsessing over him when he isn't online is just as annoying as him starting beef, just derails the thread without even being funny.

Okay that's fuse enough; your opinion is your to keep without dispute.

But I don't think you understand; when somebody constantly follows you around TSR or quotes you in to a random conversation with insults, maybe you can comment then.

But for now, it isn't for you to comment on what I should or shouldn't post without thinking of things from my point of view.

Posted from TSR Mobile
such hatred

bitterness aplenty
Reply 3439
Do you mean me or white dress?

Because I don't even aim to troll; I'm bloody awful at it....

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's directed at anyone that classifies themselves as wum.

Latest