The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FionnB
Long shot to post on her but if anyone has any fa cup final tickets spare for tomorrow then please contact me, thanks

Have a look on https://twitter.com/arsenal_tickets, always decent for tickets.

Original post by SHOO
You're Bammy Jastard??

How have you only just realised this?!!

:dontknow:

--------------------------------------------------------

Starting XI for tomorrow?

Personally I'd go for;

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Flamini Ramsey
Cazorla Ozil Podolski
Giroud

What I would expect to see from Wenger tomorrow;

Fabianski
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Arteta Ramsey
Rosicky Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

I see Arsene going for Monreal over Gibbs because he's a better defender (not all round player though)
Rosicky is Arsene's go to guy for big games so he would probably be in the starting XI
Original post by Peggles_*
Have a look on https://twitter.com/arsenal_tickets, always decent for tickets.

How have you only just realised this?!!

:dontknow:

--------------------------------------------------------

Starting XI for tomorrow?

Personally I'd go for;

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Flamini Ramsey
Cazorla Ozil Podolski
Giroud

What I would expect to see from Wenger tomorrow;

Fabianski
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Arteta Ramsey
Rosicky Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

I see Arsene going for Monreal over Gibbs because he's a better defender (not all round player though)
Rosicky is Arsene's go to guy for big games so he would probably be in the starting XI

I want Fabianski to play, he deserves it and nice little present before he goes.
Original post by Kruz
I want Fabianski to play, he deserves it and nice little present before he goes.

HE'S GOING!!

Bun him, Szcz will put on a front about how him not playing won't affect him but it will. He needs to get rid of the Birmingham hoodoo that is still hanging over him.
cazorla has done nothing this season to warrant being in the spain squad tbh
Just look what happened last year to Mancini after he dropped Pantilimon for the final. Wenger will play Fabianski, it's just not his style not to
Original post by heiljoe
cazorla has done nothing this season to warrant being in the spain squad tbh

Lol so has Torres but Del Bosque still called him up.
Original post by jam278
Sure I used to troll you guys like in the 11/12 season.

:lol: you're killing me.

Lol I meant personally trolled :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Lol so has Torres but Del Bosque still called him up.

Torres is a consistently top scorer and big game player for Spain, whereas there a number of players who could take Cazorla's place who is distinctly average in that Spanish midfield.
Original post by heiljoe
Torres is a consistently top scorer and big game player for Spain, whereas there a number of players who could take Cazorla's place who is distinctly average in that Spanish midfield.

Lol if he looks distinctly average why does Del Bosque always pick him, you don't get 61 Spain caps for no reason.
Original post by Kruz
Lol if he looks distinctly average why does Del Bosque always pick him, you don't get 61 Spain caps for no reason.

distinctly average relative to his compatriots. what im saying is that if you took Cazorla out the line up he wouldn't be missed.

Is he overtly better than Iniesta? Fabregas? Silva? Mata? No he is at best, just as good as.

Now take Torres out the line up, and you've lost one of the top goalscorers.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers dont lie.
Original post by heiljoe
distinctly average relative to his compatriots. what im saying is that if you took Cazorla out the line up he wouldn't be missed.

Is he overtly better than Iniesta? Fabregas? Silva? Mata? No he is at best, just as good as.

Now take Torres out the line up, and you've lost one of the top goalscorers.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers dont lie.

I don't believe Mata is better than Cazorla, everything Mata can do Cazorla can do as well. Silva is definitely levels above both anyway.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Kruz
I don't believe Mata is better than Cazorla, everything Mata can do Cazorla can do as well. Silva is definitely levels above both anyway.

I've never seen Cazorla do this

(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by hello101010
I've never seen Cazorla do this

[video="youtube;HAxwMe0Tgho"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxwMe0Tgho[/video]

Lol.
Original post by Kruz

[video="youtube;HAxwMe0Tgho"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAxwMe0Tgho[/video]

Lol.

2 years ago lol

Silva > Mata > Cazorla
2 years ago lol

Silva > Mata > Cazorla

Lol so what? Still a quality goals. Just because their old doesn't mean they aren't good anymore...
**** me noooo i have ****ing tuition during the final ffs i'll miss the first half nooooo
Original post by Kruz
Lol so what? Still a quality goals. Just because their old doesn't mean they aren't good anymore...

Shows it doesn't happen often
Shows it doesn't happen often

Lol so because of that you're going to discard him?
Original post by Kruz

Nah, not just for that. Mata is better in general, 129 goals/assists in 226 appearances compared to Cazorla's 108 in 320.

Plus Fifa ratings never lie
Original post by Kruz

Let's face it, if Cazorla was as good as you're trying to make out, he would be at a much bigger club than Arsenal

Latest