how was the igcse edexcel 15 may physics paper 2014

hard or easyyy plz reply i want to know how you found it

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It is easy ! :smile:
Reply 2
it was hard :frown: so many broad questions :'(
Reply 3
i think it was hard this paper is completely different compared to other papers do you think the grade boundreis would be low for physics igcse
Original post by noey123
i think it was hard this paper is completely different compared to other papers do you think the grade boundreis would be low for physics igcse

ikr...it was so damw hard!
Reply 5
anything above 120/180 should be given A*
Original post by sharin22
anything above 120/180 should be given A*

I completely agree
And that was paper 1
Imagine how hard paper 2 will be :/
History was fine
I did question 8 on the Cold War but I accidentally ticked question 7 on the crosses above cuz there was so many pages to flip and I was pushed for time .

Will I lose 25 marks?
I'm sooo scared
Reply 8
Hey sid
Reply 9
Hey sid this is a thread about physics not history.
Original post by Siddhart1998
I completely agree
And that was paper 1
Imagine how hard paper 2 will be :/
History was fine

paper 2 is going to be easy,hopefully. Bcz one of the papers is always easy.
Maybe the reason why 1P was hard is because 2P going to be easy so it will be balanced. Because I never done a paper with so many 5/4 mark questions and they were hard ones too ever and I did every past paper even old spec
I preferred the old London examinations physics exams with paper 2h and paper 3
Original post by IGCSEKid
Maybe the reason why 1P was hard is because 2P going to be easy so it will be balanced. Because I never done a paper with so many 5/4 mark questions and they were hard ones too ever and I did every past paper even old spec

Hopefully!!!
Paper 2 should be easy but still i am very tensed as my paper 1 did not go well and so i am worried for paper 2....
Please any suggestions of main topics which I should prepare
Original post by hamdan111
Hopefully!!!
Paper 2 should be easy but still i am very tensed as my paper 1 did not go well and so i am worried for paper 2....
Please any suggestions of main topics which I should prepare

Yep, thinking again I wouldn't really rely on paper 2 being easy :frown: Anything in the specification could come up over just go over it all. One thing that isnt going to come up is the questions in paper 1 (that was probably already obvious) :biggrin:
Original post by IGCSEKid
Yep, thinking again I wouldn't really rely on paper 2 being easy :frown: Anything in the specification could come up over just go over it all. One thing that isnt going to come up is the questions in paper 1 (that was probably already obvious) :biggrin:

Any predictions for paper 2
Original post by hamdan111
Any predictions for paper 2

probably magnetism as paper 1 had very few questions on magnetism. And maybe some experiments from waves..just a guess
Reply 17
I think I did well :smile:
I talked to my physics teacher about it a few days later and said she thought it was a lot harder than usual, so hopefully the grade boundaries will drop.
Either way I'm hoping for an A*, but it will be close...
any ideas or predictions for maths paper 2 (4mbo)
i found paper 1 really hard.
tough as ****! -_-

Quick Reply

Latest