The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Wilfred Little
What is this 'following' thing. Meant to ask. What does it do? Does it just mean you are their friend?

Original post by Luke_Mckeown

What was the point of changing it? TSR turning into Twitter.

Hash tags next.
What was the point of changing it? TSR turning into Twitter.

Hash tags next.

i do agree though - this is meant to be a forum; who cares about following people?

i'm the same, literally don't have a clue what it does
apparently it's meant to tell you when somebody posts, but i follow a few people and i've never had that...
LOL Lukey killed it
What is this 'following' thing. Meant to ask. What does it do? Does it just mean you are their friend?

Means you see their latest posts in a box like the quotes box.

I quite like it but most people don't
Reply 3505
Original post by Peggles_*
Have a look on https://twitter.com/arsenal_tickets, always decent for tickets.

How have you only just realised this?!!

:dontknow:

--------------------------------------------------------

Starting XI for tomorrow?

Personally I'd go for;

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Gibbs
Flamini Ramsey
Cazorla Ozil Podolski
Giroud

What I would expect to see from Wenger tomorrow;

Fabianski
Sagna Mertesacker Koscielny Monreal
Arteta Ramsey
Rosicky Ozil Cazorla
Giroud

I see Arsene going for Monreal over Gibbs because he's a better defender (not all round player though)
Rosicky is Arsene's go to guy for big games so he would probably be in the starting XI

no i see gibbs playing over monreal...i don't think wenger trusts him as much now...only uses him when gibbs is injured, or not fully ready yet.

He'll defo go for arteta...no doubt about that!
The middfield trio is quite hard...i think he might just (JUST) put podolski as he's playing really well recently...and cazorla as well
He'll bring of ricky like 70th minute.

Striker i'm not too sure...knowing wenger who never changes, might actually start up sanogo! :dontknow: (at least let's hope not)

GK....tbh, i have no clue! As much as i would love fabianski to play, i really want szcesny to play...the team need to be a team who has won something together...if szc not playing, he might feel he was not a part of it, and also the whole thing about Bham which he still needs to put it out of his mind. (btw the pictures posted on arsenal website show szcsesny more...food for thought =])

Let's hope szcesny plays...and i really really do hope he doesn't do anything silly this time :/

Btw my subs who come on are: rosicky, wilshere.
then if ox is on, maybe him,
if we need to close shop, verminator,
Original post by Isometrix
LOL Lukey killed it

i know , i ruin everything...:getmecoat:
i know , i ruin everything...:getmecoat:

Nah it means you nailed it lol - "TSR fwends"
Original post by Isometrix
Nah it means you nailed it lol - "TSR fwends"

:facepalm:

the definition of "killed it" has always annoys me

it literally means 2 opposite things...
Reply 3509
Whoever is our best keeper should start. And the answer to that is Szcz. No time for sentiments.

Also, enjoy Wenger's last game managing Arsenal. I fully expect an announcement on Monday saying he's leaving.

:facepalm:

the definition of "killed it" has always annoys me

it literally means 2 opposite things...

I wonder what sick makes you feel like.
Original post by 419
Also, enjoy Wenger's last game managing Arsenal. I fully expect an announcement on Monday saying he's leaving.

Why? I've thought the same, but you sound convinced.
Original post by 419
Whoever is our best keeper should start. And the answer to that is Szcz. No time for sentiments.

So you don't rate Fabianski? I reckon he will start though that's the thing.
Original post by 419

sick:awesome:

stop it man, my head will explode...
If Wenger is retiring this year I wouldn't expect him to make it obvious either.
Tomorrow if it all goes to worse, I'm drinking bleach. So if you see "Arsenal fans commits suicide by drinking bleach", just think it's that geeza Kruz off TSR.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3515
Why? I've thought the same, but you sound convinced.

Just the only logical conclusion to me. No reason for it not to have been announced by now if he has truly signed an extension and decided to stay on.
Reply 3516
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
So you don't rate Fabianski? I reckon he will start though that's the thing.

I actually do but he's not better than Szcz and there's so many reason for Szcz to start over him.
Original post by 419
I actually do but he's not better than Szcz and there's so many reason for Szcz to start over him.

In terms of diving szcz is better but in terms of reactions and shot stopping fabianski trumps szcz. If a player is through on goal with the gk to beat I know I would rather it be fab between the sticks than szcz.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kruz
Tomorrow if it all goes to worse, I'm drinking bleach. So if you see "Arsenal fans commits suicide by drinking bleach", just think it's that geeza Kruz off TSR.

Imagine the abuse, the headlines, the slating, the raping, the bullying, the mocking, the laugher and the global suicidal rates if it all goes wrong tomorrow. God forbid man, God forbid. Tomorrow shall be our day swear down.

Original post by 419

Alright fair enough, but for me I wouldn't be too disappointed if Fabianski started, he's more than decent. Wish he doesn't leave.
Original post by Kruz

Can I have your Ultimate Team?

Latest