The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3520
Original post by Numan786
In terms of diving szcz is better but in terms of reactions and shot stopping fabianski trumps szcz. If a player is through on goal with the gk to beat I know I would rather it be fab between the sticks than szcz.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't know about that. Definitely don't think his reaction is any better than Szcz's (see Di Natalie's penalty save- keepers aren't supposed to be saving those). Szcz is one of the best at one on one situation, he manages to read the striker's mind a lot and gets his hand on the ball a decent percentage.

Really baffled by all these fandom over Fabianski.
Original post by 419
Also, enjoy Wenger's last game managing Arsenal. I fully expect an announcement on Monday saying he's leaving

Maybe the parade is for him?

But seriously I fully expect him to sign that contract very soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
We need to win tomorrow otherwise wumming will reach unprecedented levels.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
oh no, i wouldn't compare him quality wise to casillas; somebody else mentioned him, and i was just going from an age perspective.

the thing about him is that he can have a random game where he is superhuman.
like against us in the FA cup - we should've won that about 6-2, but we lost 2-1 because of him.:s-smilie:

he'd be great at a mid-tabled team imo

true, but then imagine how we feel; we don't even have a consistent starting keeper.

LOL 6-2?

What match were you watching?
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Imagine the abuse, the headlines, the slating, the raping, the bullying, the mocking, the laugher and the global suicidal rates if it all goes wrong tomorrow. God forbid man, God forbid. Tomorrow shall be our day swear down.

Alright fair enough, but for me I wouldn't be too disappointed if Fabianski started, he's more than decent. Wish he doesn't leave.

Lol mate it'll be mad

Original post by Dr. Django
Can I have your Ultimate Team?

Looooool :lol: nah mate I'm giving it my brother.
Still ****in pissed that I'm missing the game ahh!!!! Man will download some TV app and watch it on the way home FFS MAN WHY TOMORROW

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mrdoovde1
LOL 6-2?

What match were you watching?

the match where we dominated you and your keeper had an inhuman display, not to mention the "amazing" refereeing....
the match where we dominated you and your keeper had an inhuman display, not to mention the "amazing" refereeing....

You didn't dominate anything. We scored two easy goals and parked bus, set up for the game. Domination is a 5-1 defeat.

Though you should have had an extra pen the ref also gave loads of decisions in your favor too. Swings and round abouts, let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

LMAOOOOOOOO typical Liverpool fan.

Yeah, the 'amazing refereeing' that saw Gerrard stay on the pitch when he should have been sent off for two clear fouls.
Original post by Peggles_*
Yeah, the 'amazing refereeing' that saw Gerrard stay on the pitch when he should have been sent off for two clear fouls.

Exactly this!

But because it's Stevie.....

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
You didn't dominate anything. We scored two easy goals and parked bus, set up for the game. Domination is a 5-1 defeat.

Though you should have had an extra pen the ref also gave loads of decisions in your favor too. Swings and round abouts, let it go.

Posted from TSR Mobile

true, it wasn't in the same scale of the 5-1 hilarity, however "parking the bus" wasn't totally effective, since we had many good chances on goal
although you can of course criticise our strikers, it was more your keeper than stopped us repeating the anfield scoreline

i admit gerrard should've been sent off, but other than that, it was all for you/against us.
webb narrowly avoided demotion; he was actually that bad.

however overall, it isn't you guys i criticise since you had 2 chances and you took them superbly.
i can only criticise somebody not doing their job properly, hindering both teams (but us more so)

The whole of the sporting world is wanting us to lose, including that lot in there. I'd rather not.
The whole of the sporting world is wanting us to lose, including that lot in there. I'd rather not.

Especially the likes of Deshi and Kenan and Kel. That's just harsh.

Because it's normal to support the underdog, that's all
Reply 3536
Original post by hello101010

We don't see any support when we're the underdogs? We get the "ahhhh you'll get smashed, your not a top team, you don't have players, Wenger needs to go etc
Original post by Kruz

Looooool :lol: nah mate I'm giving it my brother.

Brah, at least give me Ibra
Original post by hello101010

Loooool, people want Arsenal to lose more than they want Hull to win.

If Hull were to win, it wouldn't be "well done Hull" it will be "hahaha Arsenal lost"
Reply 3539
Loooool, people want Arsenal to lose more than they want Hull to win.

If Hull were to win, it wouldn't be "well done Hull" it will be "hahaha Arsenal lost"

Spot on Peggles.. Spot on.

Latest