The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FKLW
Sister did that exam today... How did you find it? What texts you done this year btw? It's a pisstake cos it's my 3rd subject as well. Also PM's :wink:

Inb4 G makes comment alluding to flirting

Posted from TSR Mobile

I found it okay, it was a nice paper...Only down side is that I ran out of time and sort of scribbled something on language at the end lol. I typed the pm but forgot to send it, my bad x :smile:

my texts were Rime of the ancient mariner, great gatsby, kite runner and tennyson's poems.

Original post by hello101010
I'm sorry Prod
please forgive me

Pls respond

I forgive you, I couldn't stay mad at you (Unless necessary haha!).
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

You stayed mad at me for a while after the first time we spoke! :tongue:
OMG yesss!!! That's exactly how I imagine Zurich too! He seems like the 'manly man' type of guy lols.

I have a little image of how I think you all look like in my head but I don't wanna say it in case anyone gets all mad about it haha...but tbh, I imagine all of you to be good looking people haha! :tongue:

You have to say now....

inb4 you imagine me like this

Reply 1063
I found it okay, it was a nice paper...Only down side is that I ran out of time and sort of scribbled something on language at the end lol. I typed the pm but forgot to send it, my bad x :smile:

my texts were Rime of the ancient mariner, great gatsby, kite runner and tennyson's poems.

Completely different to me :lol:

That's good though, it's better not to finish in English than finish early- means you made a lot of points so will get a higher mark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
You stayed mad at me for a while after the first time we spoke! :tongue:

Did I? Seems a long time ago now. Ahh yes, the whole "I'm new to football thing". We've come a long way huh? :tongue:
Original post by FKLW
Completely different to me :lol:

That's good though, it's better not to finish in English than finish early- means you made a lot of points so will get a higher mark :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

haha, did you do Keating, browning, enduring love and all that rubbish lol?

You have to say now....

inb4 you imagine me like this

Why lol?

Urgh, I don't want to come across as if I'm patronising or flirting or something but I imagine you to be quite attractive, I was just saying that to Miel. Rest assured mate, rest assured. Ahhh this is so gay lol wtf.
Reply 1066
haha, did you do Keating, browning, enduring love and all that rubbish lol?

Enduring love, The Road and the Auden and Rosetti. I hate English with a passion though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Is it racist that I imagine Jam to look like KSI....

Posted from TSR Mobile

Closest comparison I get is sturridge but that was back when I had an afro.
Did I? Seems a long time ago now. Ahh yes, the whole "I'm new to football thing". We've come a long way huh? :tongue:

Yeah I seem to remember taking the piss for you not knowing something... feel like a dick for that now, but in my defence I'm pretty sure that was like the day after me and my ex broke up so I was being a moody little bitch :lol:

Why lol?

Urgh, I don't want to come across as if I'm patronising or flirting or something but I imagine you to be quite attractive, I was just saying that to Miel. Rest assured mate, rest assured. Ahhh this is so gay lol wtf.

I'm flattered Prod, I'm flattered
Original post by FKLW
Enduring love, The Road and the Auden and Rosetti. I hate English with a passion though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohhh I see. You need motivation mate!! I want to see you do well in A-levels!! Are you just feeling lazy or? :smile:

Original post by jam278

Really? I've been completely blown of course now.
Yeah I seem to remember taking the piss for you not knowing something... feel like a dick for that now, but in my defence I'm pretty sure that was like the day after me and my ex broke up so I was being a moody little bitch :lol:

I'm flattered Prod, I'm flattered

:colondollar:

All is forgiven babes! xxx ...I sympathise with you. Break ups can be painful. I'm sure you're fully over it now or nah?
get eden hazard/rvp mix quite a lot although I don't see that much of a resemblance.
Ohhh I see. You need motivation mate!! I want to see you do well in A-levels!! Are you just feeling lazy or? :smile:

Really? I've been completely blown of course now.

It's because I idealized sturridge, I'm black and had his hair. I don't look like him.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by The Assassin
get eden hazard/rvp mix quite a lot although I don't see that much of a resemblance.

You mixed raced then? You got a sister who's around 20 by any chance?
FLKW and MU15...One of you at least looks like this guy:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000859089/polls_Cute_White_Guy_Thinking_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

lol..if you both happen to be black then hahahaha. :biggrin:
Original post by jam278
It's because I idealized sturridge, I'm black and had his hair. I don't look like him.

Yaya Sanogo then? :tongue:
Reply 1076
FLKW and MU15...One of you at least looks like this guy:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000859089/polls_Cute_White_Guy_Thinking_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

lol..if you both happen to be black then hahahaha. :biggrin:

Nah I'm Asian. That's most likely MU15 though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FKLW is asian but I've always assumed MU15 is white.
Reply 1078
Original post by jam278

Sturridge is a 7/10 no homo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:colondollar:

All is forgiven babes! xxx ...I sympathise with you. Break ups can be painful. I'm sure you're fully over it now or nah?

Tbh, nah.... A lot better than I was though. It was pretty rough but even so I'm annoyed with myself for still being bothered by it 3 months later...

Latest