The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1100
Original post by jam278
Yeah I can't tell accents bar mancunians and scousers up north. The rest are the same.

Thought Yorkshire is pretty clear tbf, just strong and thick. Mines not that bad though... Too much bass to my voice tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101010
How come you've spoken?

FIFA ini
Reply 1102
How come you've spoken?

FIFA. Can confirm Jam is alpha male at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Okayy Jam. That's cool, I've got the idea now aha. :smile: I honestly thought you were white but alrighty then!

Nah he posted a pic on a TSR thread ages ago, I was surprised too
Original post by jam278
FIFA ini

Original post by FKLW
FIFA. Can confirm Jam is alpha male at it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh right, you guys are on ps4 aren't you?
Reply 1105

You got a link?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1106
Oh right, you guys are on ps4 aren't you?

Yeah. You?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah haha it was so long ago on one of those "post the first pic of yourself you take" threads...

still on ps3 unfortunately
Nah haha it was so long ago on one of those "post the first pic of yourself you take" threads...

I'm dog ****e at fifa (div 7) lol but on ps3 though
Was back when I had loads of hair and didn't shave :lol:

Oh yeah and I'm pretty good at FIFA.

The 10-0's I've dished online have been mad.

One game in FUT I got Lewandowski to score 10 goals. First 6 goals were outside the box, hit one from 35 yards too.
(edited 9 years ago)

Oh ok.

This thread has made me realise that I may need more male friends than female friends when I get to uni...
Original post by AR_95
I'm dog ****e at fifa (div 7) lol but on ps3 though

I'm division 2 I think, was way better on 13 winning div 1 but I don't play much any more
Oh ok.

This thread has made me realise that I may need more male friends than female friends when I get to uni...

Because we're so much better right
I'm division 2 I think, was way better on 13 winning div 1 but I don't play much any more

I smell a pace abuser.

Man I kill people with either counter attacking or intense possession when I'm in the lead. Won a FIFA tournament and one game I had the ball in the opposition half for the final 30mins and his player touched the ball twice.

Yeah tbh males are easier to get along with if I'm being honest.
Original post by jam278
I smell a pace abuser.

Man I kill people with either counter attacking or intense possession when I'm in the lead. Won a FIFA tournament and one game I had the ball in the opposition half for the final 30mins and his player touched the ball twice.

Lol nah I've always been a possession player. It's genuinely just cus I used to play pretty much every day, now I only really play on weekends and even then not every weekend. Didn't even get 14 until christmas as well whereas i got 13 on release day
Reply 1116

Oh right that's peak then. Ps4 is glitchy atm, they've clearly got software issues so your better off waiting for a bit.

Jam was good, destroyed me first match (2-0 but should've been more) but adapted after that and beat him before he beat me 1-0 in a decider (50/50 game tbh).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Oh right that's peak then. Ps4 is glitchy atm, they've clearly got software issues so your better off waiting for a bit.

Jam was good, destroyed me first match (2-0 but should've been more) but adapted after that and beat him before he beat me 1-0 in a decider (50/50 game tbh).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah from what I hear jam is good. I've played a few guys off here none of the regulars though I don't think
Lol nah I've always been a possession player. It's genuinely just cus I used to play pretty much every day, now I only really play on weekends and even then not every weekend. Didn't even get 14 until christmas as well whereas i got 13 on release day

Fair enough. I find FIFA easy to adapt since FIFA 12 since the defending changed. FIFA14 is just play like Manchester United. I do get called boring though since the games have like 3/4 chances.

Yeah was in a tournament and the guy was shocked I had so much possession, he said after the first half that he always has 60% possession minimum and I had more than him in the first half. I won quite a bit too. He was a good finalist though, impossible to break down.
(edited 9 years ago)
I switched back to FIFA 13 for a while. Even though I won, this is exactly why it was ****

The guy scored in the 88th minute from a chipped through ball and scored with his only shot in the game. If it wasn't for my 90 min goal I would have broken my playstation.

Latest