Scroll to see replies

Reply 1200
Original post by Ggmu!
Cor you two need to get a room or suttin

Posted from TSR Mobile

Brb GGMU secretly wants threesome with FK and SUG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Na not really... That guys only half paki anyway. Swear down people that are mixed races are always 8/10 at least.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jam knows
Original post by FKLW
Na allow it man when most Asians have that full beard ting at like 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can confirm
Year 8.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1203
Original post by FKLW
Na allow it man when most Asians have that full beard ting at like 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

God hates us. Convinced.

Give me face hair, give me more

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1204
Original post by hello101010
Jam knows

LOL im dying man :rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by White Dress
nahh that's minor, there's loads of 5'11s, 5'11 is kl man. I look 5'11 because I'm quite broad/fat, my mate is slightly shorter than me but he looks taller lol. You're before uni anyway aren't you? You'll get taller still.

yeah gap year though. It's never been a problem just that most of my mates (and everyone i see) seem to be around 6'1 or so :tongue:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1206
Original post by FKLW
Brb GGMU secretly wants threesome with FK and SUG

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were a girl until this thread looooool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Loool thanks bro... I'm skinny (ish, more skinny-average but defo skinnier side, mans on for that model build before he gets lean :cool: ). Na you got the charm so it's all good man. Charm> looks. For real.

Posted from TSR Mobile

nahh bro, looks is the one. Through hard work I can get just about enough to keep me going, but my especially good looking mates can go to clubs, go to a room full of black guys, pick out the only fit white girl and take her home.

if u act look like Zayn Malik (which i doubt cos all pakis with light skin basically say they're zayn malik) then u shud be on for all the bitches you could ever wish for bro
Reply 1208
Original post by AR_95
Can confirm
Year 8.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly. It's messed up though.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1209
Original post by AR_95
Nah mate the subject completely changes every 5 pages it's ridiculous
Read the first few etc

Next thing you know were talking Nigerian tesco guards

Posted from TSR Mobile

On that topic, one gave me black (no pun intended) looks around tesco the other day.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1210
Original post by Ggmu!
God hates us. Convinced.

Give me face hair, give me more

Posted from TSR Mobile

Na thing is I ain't even bothered like cos these goray still lagging behind innit.

Posted from TSR Mobile
can confirm age 20, no beard only disgusting pubes on my chin
Reply 1212
Original post by FKLW
Na thing is I ain't even bothered like cos these goray still lagging behind innit.

Posted from TSR Mobile

White people got it so hit and miss with facial hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
looool wait is everybody here is south asian? partly asian too although middle eastern
First middle eastern guy I've met to admit he's Asian lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1215
Original post by White Dress
nahh bro, looks is the one. Through hard work I can get just about enough to keep me going, but my especially good looking mates can go to clubs, go to a room full of black guys, pick out the only fit white girl and take her home.

if u act look like Zayn Malik (which i doubt cos all pakis with light skin basically say they're zayn malik) then u shud be on for all the bitches you could ever wish for bro

Lol nah like I said people just say it cos of the quiff and light skin, not to be cocky but been called good-looking by lots of girls before :cool:

Not a problem for me anyway cos I'm religious. I've had to reject some 9/10 for this reason before, not even lying. I look quite unique tbh, thick eyebrows, big eyes etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The Assassin
yeah gap year though. It's never been a problem just that most of my mates (and everyone i see) seem to be around 6'1 or so :tongue:

minor. I'm a year older than you and still growing little by little. 5'11s cool. plus you got arab blood I just read :coma:
Reply 1217
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that made me laugh too much

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95

Posted from TSR Mobile

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hahaha they think 'Arab' is a continent or something
Reply 1219
Original post by Ggmu!
White people got it so hit and miss with facial hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's true get the odd one with proper hair. I wanna grow a ******* spartan beard ffs but obviously I can't :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest