The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:rofl2:
Original post by The Assassin
lol, zurich aint here today. what's he gotten up to with his cleaner? :colonhash:

today this thread has had several significant discussions on drugs, bitches, bieber, beefs between jam and miel, fk and yaboy, a south asian jizzfest and probs 20 other topics I can't remember.

all that is left is for Zurich to come in drunk, tell us of his master-raceness and how his cleaner calls him a phaggot every morning :rofl2:
Reply 1282
She wore, she wore, she wore the yellow ribbon
Original post by Ornlu
" Just dropping in lads, need to sort some stuff out.

Hello101010/mu15 - Babe sorry for not replying to your pm, my account got banned before I was able to but I love you too :') <3 xoxo (you know it's true :wink: ) (stop flirting with prod, I know it's tough being away from me but it hurts :frown: ) (and stop being a beta phaggot - it hurts)
Straightup G - bro please get laid asap and sort your life out (srs) Love you though
419 - yaboy was right, you're definitely racist to anyone mot the same tone of black as you
FKLW - Hey man how's Lauren :wink: (still waiting for the correct time to tell the boys your little secret)
Miel - Sis I am disappoint (not just about the **** music taste (Drake?) But about everything else too...not good enough
Zurich - you would be married by now if you stopped fapping and going on about your dutch ****
Little Tom - You are to good for tsr, come on to bb misc , the guys shave their legs too :wink: (love you) (no srsly love you)
Baconbutty - Let's get married asap after you convert to islam and make cute troll babies (srs) (not srs) (semi srs)
Luke - bro your gay, face it Little Tom is too good for you
Jam - You need to get laid as well
LP - you are too cute
Peggles - still waiting for that guys name from tumblr, other than that you're alright :wink:
Kim Jong - you're a good guy, keep it up
Yaboy - please disconnect your wifi you gay tranny :smile: :smile:
Everyone else is either irrelevant or okay or I've just forgotten you by accident

Football place is a mess without me and I'm sorry, I'll try and be back asap
Miscing made me realized how much of beta phaggots you are, you all need to toughen up, you wouldn't last a day in the real world.
Nah guys Groovey aint extinct, i'm always there in your heart and i'll always be with you 5ever xoxoxo
And for tomorrow, all my Arsenal brothers and sisters, WE CAN DO IT. WE ARE THE ARSENAL, YEARS AND YEARS OF HISTORY AND SUCCESS, BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL, BEAUTIFUL PHILOSOPHY, PRIDE OF LONDON.
COME ON YOU GUNNERS. COOOOOME ON.
XOXO "

P.S "I'll beat you all at fifa you bums, 10 nil with my beautiful team - watch"

I haven't had time to audit this post to make sure there's nothing that will get me, Ornlu, into trouble, so don't hate on me mods, please :tongue:

ohboy.gif

laaaaaaaaaaaawwwwdd

:lol: dat guyyy hahahaha
Reply 1285
Original post by White Dress
today this thread has had several significant discussions on drugs, bitches, bieber, beefs between jam and miel, fk and yaboy, a south asian jizzfest and probs 20 other topics I can't remember.

all that is left is for Zurich to come in drunk, tell us of his master-raceness and how his cleaner calls him a phaggot every morning :rofl2:

I like this thread, think I'll stay

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1286
Off to bed boys. Peace out. Salaam.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1287
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Jai shri krishna

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lightweight

Night man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FKLW
Oh yeah sorry... Forgot that you alternate between calling your dad your brother. It's ok, he put his big black **** into your ass and you enjoyed it. We're all encompassing on TSR yaboy :smile: just admit that you love me, and you have had a sex change tin accommodate your love for me and we can all move on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you were in Uganda you would be receive a life sentence you know that?

I would snake you, look straight into your eyes as the judge read your sentence and laugh.
Gotta love the way Groovey's acting like she's all hard now she's been on the misc when we all know she was getting ripped apart on there

Wearing a headscarf on the misc lel
Original post by hello101010
Gotta love the way Groovey's acting like she's all hard now she's been on the misc when we all know she was getting ripped apart on there

Wearing a headscarf on the misc lel

It actually makes me cringe when I see her post on it.
Reply 1292
This thread is as close as tsr gets to real life

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Yaboy Thatcher
It actually makes me cringe when I see her post on it.

I heard she made a thread

Must have been jokes
going to stalk her on misc now loool
Some one link me to this misc thread

Posted from TSR Mobile
going to stalk her on misc now loool

Link me brah

Posted from TSR Mobile
the thread was hilarious. it was just miscers spamming some of her pics whenever she tried to say anything loool
Reply 1298
I'm starting to wonder if there's another forum somewhere

Posted from TSR Mobile

stick around for 2 hours and you might spot him LOL

Latest