The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Smaller teams will always huff and puff in domestic finals- we looked dreadful against Sunderland and only managed it through a Yaya wonder strike.

What matters is getting over the line.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Aw haha x I might have overreacted a bit but man that 2-0 lead really got to me.

Football is a crazy game!

Most of us overreact when things go poorly. No worries. :smile:
Reply 4422
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Sanogo made the difference this season. Well done lads.

Even though the is said in jest given his gamble feet, his substitution was vital and changed the game for me. Podolski was simple :facepalm2:
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Allow the WUMS bro, Some of your own comments before we actually won were properly distasteful and poor.

Ahh man this match is gonna give me high blood pressure and mood swings I can't help it but srs whilst everyone was breaking down I did say " we're a 2nd half team and we're gonna win it" go back and check :rolleyes:

Take back my comment about Wenger not on the side line though but come on I have emotions running through me wild and it doesn't help since he SHOULD be on the side line

bit in bold : you're being harsh
(edited 9 years ago)
Özil after he signed for Arsenal: "I want to help the club finally win a title."
His first season, first trophy!

But he was injured for a majority of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 419
Wenger did. But he always get criticised. I'm glad for you but majority of the world really ****ing hate it. When we lost the LC Kos got mugged off and Wilshere was accused of cyber bullying for brining it up. No one criticised Ferguson for it. Many laughed with it.

Reality of planet earth.

Look at Steve Bruce just now- moaning about ref decision when his test got the majority of it.

yeah, i was gonna mention that, extra respect for him for doing that :smile:
i'm really glad for him; i've always acknowledged him as a great manager, so i think to finally get the trophy and shut people up will be good for him.

yeah nothing we can do, it's all about money and competition is too heated
some people actually forget about the primary goal of "fun"
this is entertainment; if you participated in a great game of football, the other team helped to create that so they should be acknowledged.

to be fair on bruce, he said it isn't the time to talk about decisions
but then he started talking about decisions, which i found hilarious

in any case, you guys were robbed in terms of penalties, so you thoroughly deserved to win
the referee is lucky the outcome turned out this way.
Bad luck Hull.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
But he was injured for a majority of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh.. his presence was enough.
This is my first final with Arsenal, I'm just incredibly happy for the fans who have been at this club for countless years such as you guys. I'm so happy!

Nice lyrics AR..I see you've got potential to be a lyrical prodigy!
(Hehehehehe)

hahahaha glad that you finally got to celebrate it!!

I've only seen two trophies lifted and that was the 03/04 PL and the FA cup final vs UTD !! my god I ran around my house both times and I was a little prick with some high pitched voice back then it annoyed the **** out of everyone

Tears man tears and my parents haven't seen tears from me in agess so my dad came in the room and said he's proud and admires my support for the club I got so emotional but gassed at the same time. Lost all life in me when we were 2-0 down but I was praying. I was rushing home from tuition during 1st half so had the live commentary on my iphone and the amount of times I would randomly react on the bus I swear ppl were looking at me funny for a few mins but I couldn't give a **** lool wtf is my life
On the final whistle I was in tears, just could not stop. Seeing Arsene walking up the steps and pick up the trophy, one of the happiest days i've had as an Arsenal fan. I've been staying away from the forums for a while but today, today has been special man. It has been too long.
Original post by Peggles_*
LOOOOL, I honestly thought you were dead!!

LOOOOOOL When Hull were 2-0 I was already looking for the bleach.
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Ozil is not out there celebrating?!?!

Surely my eyes have deceived me.
Original post by ar_95
hahahaha glad that you finally got to celebrate it!!

I've only seen two trophies lifted and that was the 03/04 pl and the fa cup final vs utd !! My god i ran around my house both times and i was a little prick with some high pitched voice back then it annoyed the **** out of everyone

tears man tears and my parents haven't seen tears from me in agess so my dad came in the room and said he's proud and admires my support for the club i got so emotional but gassed at the same time. Lost all life in me when we were 2-0 down but i was praying. I was rushing home from tuition during 1st half so had the live commentary on my iphone and the amount of times i would randomly react on the bus i swear ppl were looking at me funny for a few mins but i couldn't give a **** lool wtf is my life

coyggggg!
Arseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeenallllll fc by far the greatest team the world has ever seen
I want wenger out but I'm sure i'll cry buckets of tears when the man leaves.

we finally did it chaps.

#9years
inb4 squad bust-up cos ozil isnt out there.
ha....Spurs haven't seen this since 1991...Some Tottenham fans alive have never seen their team win the FA Cup haha...

100 million pounds, no Champions League, no trophy....too sweet on many levels... And two managers this season, we've had one for 18 years. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by what is this
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Ozil is not out there celebrating?!?!

Surely my eyes have deceived me.

tbh he may just be really knackered
Reply 4438
Who was alive last time Arsenal won a trophy?!?!

I promise you Monday, Wenger is out.
dafaq Rambo looked kinda shocked when asked if he will stay

Latest