The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Finalllllyyyyyyyyy!!!
10367583_793395107357532_3219909965321509691_n.jpg
Original post by 419
Who was alive last time Arsenal won a trophy?!?!

I promise you Monday, Wenger is out.

Yeah...most people on this site are 9 years old...
Original post by carlisomes
ha....Spurs haven't seen this since 1991...Some Tottenham fans alive have never seen their team win the FA Cup haha...

100 million pounds, no Champions League, no trophy....too sweet on many levels...

you guys must be loving it

your main london rivals having a car crash of a season
not to mention ended up with more trophies than smugface mourinho

4th place and FA cup is a great season for you guys; the best in a while.

what an amazing season it has been - let's hope the CL final and the WC only add to the drama!
My god we dont do it easy do we? What a comeback and what a sweet sweet goal from Rambo. I've never screamed so loud in my life :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4444
Yeah...most people on this site are 9 years old...

But no one has ever seen arsenal win...........
Original post by 419

Quite a few people. It was 9 years ago and most of us are like 18-21?

Agreed though, It just feels more and more likely and I don't think I'll be able to handle it if it actually happens!
(edited 9 years ago)
Man, so happy to see Wenger after the whistle. This was for him, this was for all the fans that have never stopped believing. That smile.
Officially a good day to be a Gooner! Thought we were gonners after 8 minutes, but class and character pulled through.
Original post by Luke_Mckeown
you guys must be loving it

your main london rivals having a car crash of a season
not to mention ended up with more trophies than smugface mourinho

4th place and FA cup is a great season for you guys; the best in a while.

what an amazing season it has been - let's hope the CL final and the WC only add to the drama!

eh? I don't care about Chelsea....Tottenham IMO is our main rival in London. Just happy I've seen an FA Cup win in my lifetime, and most of my Spurs friends haven't lol..
Original post by 419

I was and still am. 45 mins ago and in 2005 FA cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by what is this
Is it just me or did anyone else notice that Ozil is not out there celebrating?!?!

Surely my eyes have deceived me.

He has always been an aloof individual. Also he is muslim so does not like alcohol.
Original post by Kruz
LOOOOOOL When Hull were 2-0 I was already looking for the bleach.

Lol, I was calculating the time it would take for me to impact with the floor from my balcony!
Original post by Billa Bong
Finalllllyyyyyyyyy!!!
10367583_793395107357532_3219909965321509691_n.jpg

Drawing with united

Posted from TSR Mobile
3rd trophy I've seen being lifted

Here's to more!
Champions champions champions champions
Original post by Mr Smurf
He has always been an aloof individual. Also he is muslim so does not like alcohol.

Sagna is also muslim but he was also out there?

Anyways, Ozil was out there for a bit so it really isn't a big deal. This celebration doesn't last for one day it lasts until the start of the next season!
I thought Wenger was gonna die at one point. Man was gaspin'. Get a ****ing stairlift installed, FA.
Reply 4457
Original post by AR_95
Quite a few people. It was 9 years ago and most of us are like 18-21?

Agreed though, It just feels more and more likely and I don't think I'll be able to handle it if it actually happens!

Original post by toonervoustotalk
I was and still am. 45 mins ago and in 2005 FA cup.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Turn up that sarcasm detector already.
eh? I don't care about Chelsea....Tottenham IMO is our main rival in London. Just happy I've seen an FA Cup win in my lifetime, and most of my Spurs friends haven't lol..

maybe not, but isn't it nice to beat them anyway?
you're technically the best team in london this year (in terms of trophies), so i would assume that would make you happy...

haha yeah true; i've actually seen a decent amount for 11 years supporting liverpool
1 champions league win (2 finals), 1 FA cup win (2 finals) and 1 league cup win
considering that liverpool are nothing compared to how they used to be, i would call that quite a nice return imo.

i just really want us to win SOMETHING next year - i'll take a champions league, i'm not picky... :wink:
Original post by AR_95
hahahaha glad that you finally got to celebrate it!!

I've only seen two trophies lifted and that was the 03/04 PL and the FA cup final vs UTD !! my god I ran around my house both times and I was a little prick with some high pitched voice back then it annoyed the **** out of everyone

Tears man tears and my parents haven't seen tears from me in agess so my dad came in the room and said he's proud and admires my support for the club I got so emotional but gassed at the same time. Lost all life in me when we were 2-0 down but I was praying. I was rushing home from tuition during 1st half so had the live commentary on my iphone and the amount of times I would randomly react on the bus I swear ppl were looking at me funny for a few mins but I couldn't give a **** lool wtf is my life

Can't rep you unfortunately :frown:

That was a great little read haha. I also had a similar encounter with my dad just now, and it was really special this time bcos with him being a Chelsea fan he came in and said "happy for u lots, especially for Wenger". :smile:

At 2-0 my world just collapsed around me, I was genuinely contemplating bad things, I couldn't bare the likes of Manutd15, miel, Kenan and kel, pistol33, straight up and others etc trolling the life out of us.

AR I cried man, I cried. What a beautiful moment that I've shared with u lots today. It's been one heck of a journey but we've made it.
(edited 9 years ago)

Latest