The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Has anyone received a offer from UCL for Project Management for Construction?

Has anyone received a offer from UCL for Project Management for Construction?

if you have, what is your predicted grades, what was the conditional offer and was there an interview?

lastly when did you receive the offer?

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I received my offer three days ago. As I already finished the IB last year, the offer is unconditional. I just had to write a little 500 words statement on why I want to take this course. Hope I could help. Have you received an offer?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by pleitegrieche
Hey, I received my offer three days ago. As I already finished the IB last year, the offer is unconditional. I just had to write a little 500 words statement on why I want to take this course. Hope I could help. Have you received an offer?

Hi thank you for your reply!

what was your overall results for IB?

Also was there any interview? if there was any what were the questions?

Many thanks
Original post by aeioustyle13
Hi thank you for your reply!

what was your overall results for IB?

Also was there any interview? if there was any what were the questions?

Many thanks

I got 35 points overall with 765 in the higher levels. I was not invited to an interview at all. (Maybe because I don't live in the UK). Have you heard back from them yet? :smile:
Reply 4
I got an offer as well (quite a while ago)
My predicted grade is A*ABB
My offer is ABB
There wasnt an interview but I had to submit a 500 essay as well
hi, i got an offer around January and did not have to go for an interview/ open day. However, i still have not had the chance to visit; has anyone gone for an interview/ open day and how was it like ?
Reply 6
I went to the taster course for project management for construction and that's how I found out about the course. The general impression for me is good. The class size for is quite small. I've only been to one of the class room at the Bartlett but not the main school campus tho.

Did you choose Ucl as your firm choice? :rolleyes:
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chiKath
I went to the taster course for project management for construction and that's how I found out about the course. The general impression for me is good. The class size for is quite small. I've only been to one of the class room at the Bartlett but not the main school campus tho.

Did you choose Ucl as your firm choice? :rolleyes:

Yh I chose it as my firm choice ! Have you ?
Reply 8
Chose it as my firm choice as well! :biggrin:

What's your offer?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chiKath
Chose it as my firm choice as well! :biggrin:

What's your offer?

My offer is ABB ! What About you ? Do you think there will be any offer holders open day or the likes ?
Reply 10
My offer is ABB as well. I know there's open days to visit the school but I am not sure about offer holders open day. Havnt heard anything abt it.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chiKath
My offer is ABB as well. I know there's open days to visit the school but I am not sure about offer holders open day. Havnt heard anything abt it.

Okay thanks for the info !
anyone still coming to ucl ?
Reply 13
hiya. I am :smile: you?
(edited 3 years ago)
Hi yeah I am too !😄
Reply 15
Thats cool!
Which hall are you in?
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by chiKath
Thats cool!
Which hall are you in?

I am commuting since I live near the uni ! You also starting on the 22nd ?
Reply 17
I see. Thats cool!
Yea. On the time table given, our introduction is on the 22nd.
Im quite worry that I cant find my way to the given hall haha.
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 18
Hi!
Im just wondering did you received an email from the department about the Thames Riverboat Cruise. Are you going?
Original post by chiKath
Hi!
Im just wondering did you received an email from the department about the Thames Riverboat Cruise. Are you going?

Hi, yeah I'm attending the riverboat cruise, are you ? and in reply to your previous post I am also confused about where to go haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending