The Student Room Group
Original post by shinyroof43
Oh, that's what you meant

I would hardly say its a minority view point, with the polls tightening

what's the polls saying shiny?

l'm voting aye :smile: lol
The Queen? sod that.. I cannot see Scotland keeping her. That's one broken promise I hope Salmond does break. Don't try and lumber us with her just cos the UK won't be able to afford to fund her any longer :smile: hahahaha
Original post by babybuntin
The Queen? sod that.. I cannot see Scotland keeping her. That's one broken promise I hope Salmond does break. Don't try and lumber us with her just cos the UK won't be able to afford to fund her any longer :smile: hahahaha

We can't afford to fund somebody because we'd have lost a loss making nation? How deluded are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midlander
We can't afford to fund somebody because we'd have lost a loss making nation? How deluded are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

you'll be flat on your ass.. what are you going to fund her with? what have you got. last night you were claiming to be Scottish lol
you'll be flat on your ass.. what are you going to fund her with? what have you got. last night you were claiming to be Scottish lol

I did no such thing. Explain how RUK will be broke without Scotland.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did no such thing. Explain how RUK will be broke without Scotland.

Posted from TSR Mobile

simple, you'll have to enlighten me what you have lol

all l see is a scared man running around this forum trying to bully Scots into voting No by being insulting. What are you afraid of?
If Scotland make a mistake voting YES then that's our problem. What on earth are you worrying yourself about?

if England was to vote to keep Scotland lol l bet that would be an overwhelming YES vote.
(edited 9 years ago)
simple, you'll have to enlighten me what you have lol

all l see is a scared man running around this forum trying to bully Scots into voting No by being insulting. What are you afraid of?
If Scotland make a mistake voting YES then that's our problem. What on earth are you worrying yourself about?

if England was to vote to keep Scotland lol l bet that would be an overwhelming YES vote.

I live and work in Scotland so the outcome of the vote is somewhat important to me. Scotland runs at a loss and contributes less than 10% of the UK's income so I think RUK can manage just fine.

Also England isn't the only other constituent state.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Salmonds keeping very few promises he's made.
I live and work in Scotland so the outcome of the vote is somewhat important to me. Scotland runs at a loss and contributes less than 10% of the UK's income so I think RUK can manage just fine.

Also England isn't the only other constituent state.

Posted from TSR Mobile

can't you get a job south of the border?
l'm sure we won't throw you out if it's a yes vote.
if you do live and work in Scotland as you claim, then you'll be well aware no one here is making a big deal about his independence , except you of course.
well if we run at a loss you've got nothing to worry about, it's our loss not yours. we run at a loss cos of the idiots you lot south of the border voted in. They're to busy stealing our profits.

"London is a giant suction machine

draining the life out of the rest of

the country."
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by MatureStudent36
Salmonds keeping very few promises he's made.

she's No1 l hope :smile: hahaha l think it's hilarious
can't you get a job south of the border?
l'm sure we won't throw you out if it's a yes vote.
if you do live and work in Scotland as you claim, then you'll be well aware no one here is making a big deal about his independence , except you of course.
well if we run at a loss you've got nothing to worry about, it's our loss not yours. we run at a loss cos of the idiots you lot south of the border voted in. They're to busy stealing our profits.

"London is a giant suction machine

draining the life out of the rest of

the country."

Does anti English rhetoric make you feel better? I'm English and voted Labour. Go figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anti English rhetoric make you feel better? I'm English and voted Labour. Go figure.

Posted from TSR Mobile

is that your war cry all the time? is that the best you can come up with?

You make out you're the victim all the time and retaliate by making claims people who stand up to you are anti English

l won't stoop so low as to insult you cos l'm better than that :smile:
and l will still be voting AYE lol

You make out you're the victim all the time and retaliate by making claims people who stand up to you are anti English

Read what you wrote and say how it isn't Anglophobic.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Read what you wrote and say how it isn't Anglophobic.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you've got Anglophobic in the brain, it becoming rather boring.

if you think l'm going to be afraid to open my mouth what l think of that sleeze ball government, think again,

who else voted them it? it certainly wasn't us, we're not that stupid.

infact I don't know why Scottish people are allowing themselves to be silenced on this thread, but then if they have folk like you screaming Anglophobic all the time then it doesn't surprise me.

So I'll take it you're another volunteer from the national collective?
So I'll take it you're another volunteer from the national collective?

national collective? lol
national collective? lol

Any news on our EU membership?

More importantly, any news on Salmonds legal advice on the EU?
you've got Anglophobic in the brain, it becoming rather boring.

if you think l'm going to be afraid to open my mouth what l think of that sleeze ball government, think again,

who else voted them it? it certainly wasn't us, we're not that stupid.

infact I don't know why Scottish people are allowing themselves to be silenced on this thread, but then if they have folk like you screaming Anglophobic all the time then it doesn't surprise me.

The sleeze ball government that is formed of a coalition containing twice as many Scottish MPs as the SNP and has reduced unemployment to its lowest levels in years. The sleeze ball government that gives Scotland the second highest levels of public expenditure out of the 4 constituent states and £2k per head more than it contributes.

What utter nonsense. Maths Tutor said that England had stolen Scottish territory, you say that it steals Scottish money. It's divisive, jingoistic rubbish with no foundation in reality.
Any news on our EU membership?

More importantly, any news on Salmonds legal advice on the EU?

try asking him lol, how the hell would l know :smile: l think my tv is refusing to show Salmond

what's your stance on all this? don't be afraid to say,
try asking him lol, how the hell would l know :smile: l think my tv is refusing to show Salmond

what's your stance on all this? don't be afraid to say,

I, like most Scots will be voting no.

Latest

Trending

Trending