The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Also I'm trying to get biggest WUM.

That's the only award I'm aiming for this year.
let myself down ******.

text the girl twice in a row without a reply from her

that's stress man

standards dont slip normally. i already told u i have to graft for these hoes. if i make em feel wanted like a ****in princess then they'll start takin me for granted. fuark
Reply 1522
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Boys...unnecessary emotions:rolleyes:

Where's the love?

Lufyoo babe xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1523
Original post by Ggmu!
FK you need to get with it and show some people the levels, gotta be ruthless.
Man like kenan lol. Barges in and shuts it down like an illegal rave
Posted from TSR Mobile

Your right man. Kenan if you're reading this, **** you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mama's Boyfriend
let myself down ******.

that's stress man

standards dont slip normally. i already told u i have to graft for these hoes. if i make em feel wanted like a ****in princess then they'll start takin me for granted. fuark

How far apart?
let myself down ******.

that's stress man

Ohhh wish you all the best man :cool:

Original post by hello101010
Oh man that would be so weird. The banter levels would drop massively.

You meanie haha! Poor Luke, all he tried to do is bring some positivity into the game! But I know it's true! :tongue:

:giggle:
This thread was created so that we don't post rationally like Luke

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hello101010
How far apart?

7 hours, 7 day time hours

so poor, unacceptable man. looks needy. like **** have I ever been needy. probs gonna have to say 'oh sorry went to the wrong person! text me when you're free' or some phaggoty cover-up like that. hate acting phaggoty around girls even though they love them some phaggots
Reply 1528
I'm telling you to go sleep bcos I don't want anything escalating :tongue: (Kenan and FK?) haha. We should all act like Luke for a day and be overly happy :tongue:

nvm though, there's nothing in it..I'm just weird.

Stop being so nice and just be horrible for a bit. You'll realise how good it feels and you won't be able to get enough of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
lols at jam trying to get White Dress's attention lols lols lols
Reply 1530

so poor, unacceptable man. looks needy. like **** have I ever been needy. probs gonna have to say 'oh sorry went to the wrong person! text me when you're free' or some phaggoty cover-up like that. hate acting phaggoty around girls even though they love them some phaggots

You look like more of a **** if you use that cover story, it doesn't work unless your text was really vague and if you say it hours later it's bait. Just keep your cool, don't dive in again and give it a few hours to text back when she replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1531
Original post by AR_95
This thread was created so that we don't post rationally like Luke

Posted from TSR Mobile

That guy is far too normal and friendly.

But he's a nice chap lol. Couldn't even bring myself to insult him more than once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That is poor, I'm disappointed G.

I know those feels, gotta try and be alpha at all times :lol:
let myself down ******.

that's stress man

Reply 1534

You crack me up lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

You meanie haha! Poor Luke, all he tried to do is bring some positivity into the game! But I know it's true! :tongue:

He's a nice guy but sometimes being nice annoys people more than being a dickhead
White Dress is a feminine bitch too.

Lul at his life. beta phaggot.
Original post by Ggmu!
Stop being so nice and just be horrible for a bit. You'll realise how good it feels and you won't be able to get enough of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Been there, done that..not going back. Ask hello101010 :wink:

I'll just be the girl that pops up every few posts x
Reply 1539
Funny thing is I'm unbelievably nice irl to people.

Just venting my anger cuz I'm too scared to show it irl

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest