The Student Room Group

Accounting accn1 14th may 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
I agree for an A it will be around 60
Reply 121
Original post by jei1
I agree for an A it will be around 60

60 is maybe a tad too low. That's 75%. It would be downright outrageous for that to be an A.
Reply 122
But how hard was the flippin paper. ..it has to correlate
Reply 123
Original post by jei1
But how hard was the flippin paper. ..it has to correlate

To be fair, take away the control account and it was a pretty standard paper.
Reply 124
Not really...
my teacher said it was not a bad paper and pretty do-able except part 2b)
meh...

so tonight we did a percentage estimate of how many we got right
our class is liek from 55% to 65%
then 3-4 with 80+%
Reply 126
Original post by jei1
Not really...

Well, I guess weaker students would find it quite tedious. Difficulty is subjective for varying levels of human intellect. I for one believe I belong in the top percentile so I can't speak for masses.
Reply 127
Reply 128
Original post by mlpathan
Haha I go QE too and I'm in the same classss (Block 7 ACCN Mr Beach, sit in middle row) :cool: Just happened to come across this loll
The ACCN exam was something else and very different from past papers, totally agree! Think I did well tho as everything balanced :smile:) hope the best for yu all...

Btw my opinion on grade boundaries are as follows:
A - 64/80 - 80%
B - 56/80 - 70%
C - 48/80 - 60%
D - 40/80 - 50%
E - 32/80 - 40%

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool whooo are youuuu
Reply 129
Original post by humzzy
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool whooo are youuuu

You find out who he is, then what?
Reply 130
Original post by Marhaba

loool wt dyu mean then what
Original post by Marhaba

hiz gon knok him ot init
Reply 132
Original post by HighSinBerg
hiz gon knok him ot init

They are both in the class; one's a boy and one's a girl. I think you know where I am going with this. This could lead to a romance brewing, eh? Who knows. But it is quite the story to tell your kids. Wait, I take that back; it is not.
Original post by Marhaba
They are both in the class; one's a boy and one's a girl. I think you know where I am going with this. This could lead to a romance brewing, eh? Who knows. But it is quite the story to tell your kids. Wait, I take that back; it is not.

:P
On a serious note i failed this exam, and on results day ill be going pakistan in a bizzle
Reply 135
Original post by HighSinBerg
On a serious note i failed this exam, and on results day ill be going pakistan in a bizzle

I hear the weather in Rawalpindi is quite pleasant at around this time of year. I'd avoid Karachi though; it is nothing like the map in Modern warfare 2.

Seriously though, forget unit 1 even happened and concentrate solely on unit 2. If it was really that bad, I'd retake next summer.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 136
Original post by humzzy
loool wt dyu mean then what

By "then what" I mean is, what will you do once you know who he is. You going to say hi? You going to try make a move if he's up to your standards?
Original post by Marhaba
I hear the weather in Rawalpindi is quite pleasant at around this time of year. I'd avoid Karachi though; it is nothing like the map in Modern warfare 2.

Seriously though, forget unit 1 even happened and concentrate solely on unit 2. If it was really that bad, I'd retake next summer.

Im going straight to mirpur mate and unit 2 will probably be worst, me and most of the college were mainly set for unit 1 seeing as though it was naturally learnt over the year with unit 2 aspects. Unit 2 was only finished a month ago and some new topics take longer to learn.

AZAADKASHMIR FTW, WE BRINGING THE DRAMA...
Reply 138
Gosh im finding it really difficult to revise for unit 2, any tips???? :frown:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest