The Student Room Group
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website

Student Court @ Wembley

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Also, i don't know if there will be any but are there any other 616ers out there?
Freshers week
University of Westminster
London
Visit website
who in 503 or near :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by farihaaah

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol I'm in 503c ! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 263
504 :biggrin:
Reply 264
is anyone on level 5?

im 503 :smile:

im 504 :biggrin:

502 :0
guys I've moved from 503 to 809

who's near there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 267
guys I've moved from 503 to 809

who's near there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm 813
Reply 268
704 anybody? :smile:
Reply 269
609 anyone? Really wana meet the people in my flat!
Wow! Im 508A starting in September, What it like?
Anyone at 312??
Reply 272
I didn't think to note down or remember my flat number or floor when accepting my room at Student Court. Is there anywhere I can see it? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the apt website :biggrin:
Original post by xloisx
I didn't think to note down or remember my flat number or floor when accepting my room at Student Court. Is there anywhere I can see it? It doesn't seem to be anywhere on the apt website :biggrin:

Go back onto the portal you use to accept the room offer and where you paid the deposit etc, it will say so on there :3
Reply 274
Original post by Robin Jameson
Go back onto the portal you use to accept the room offer and where you paid the deposit etc, it will say so on there :3

I must be blind or stupid, because I honestly can't see it anywhere! Thanks for the help though, I will keep looking x
When you got an email from Apt saying your eligible for a room, you got a link for a portal/website that you used to fill in your lifestyle questions and to pay your room deposit? Well on the page just after you log in to that very portal, there is a lil box full of info, including room number etc
Reply 276
When you got an email from Apt saying your eligible for a room, you got a link for a portal/website that you used to fill in your lifestyle questions and to pay your room deposit? Well on the page just after you log in to that very portal, there is a lil box full of info, including room number etc

When I try opening the link, it says:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I'm not really sure what to make of it
Original post by xloisx
When I try opening the link, it says:

Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a "web.config" configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its "mode" attribute set to "Off".

I'm not really sure what to make of it

**** balls, I just got that too :s-smilie:
If time doesn't sort it out, perhaps they'll send out confirmation emails when the process is complete :3
Reply 278
**** balls, I just got that too :s-smilie:
If time doesn't sort it out, perhaps they'll send out confirmation emails when the process is complete :3

I hope so! I'm relieved that I'm not the only one with that problem though! :redface:
Reply 279
Original post by Hollyjadebowes
Hi guys, Im in east block on floor 5, shared flat 513. Anyone else in this flat or near it!?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! Was just looking back through all the posts and saw that we're in the same flat! 513 :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending