The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1600
I love watching Nigerians and Ghanaians argue. Nigerians got a president called goodluck and Ghana export chocolate, the banter was so good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Mama's Boyfriend

Hate that song.
Little Tom is racist to Upper class white people

Man referred to them as "White trash" :rofl2:

Awwww you were speechless so you thought you would upload a vid to express yourself. :colondollar:

k den. :indiff:
Original post by FKLW
Yeah know what you mean man. Haven't really encountered much in terms of the admin cos I tend to stick to organising/delivering events etc. side of things but still get the occasional retards. Agree for sure on the Gift Aid stuff- had someone who just completely left it out as an option and when asked why they had no ******* clue what it was.

Agree about the workers. The majority working there is older generations who in general haven't worked, or if they have it's been at a basic level (cleaning/takeaway) jobs and then when thrown into the 'deep end' of running things are too incompetent. They don't understand the system- once had someone convinced we had to pay 40% tax rate (cos of high earnings :lolwut: ).

Problem is us younger generation, who are more acutely aware on how to maximize efficiency don't have time. We're all tied up in jobs and work stress- I can devote time but only a few hours a week which isn't enough to run it successfully. Keep getting retards who set up their own charities and don't know how to get tax exemptions so they end up losing a ton of money.

Islamic Relief is a decently run charity tbh. Only worked with a few others (Helping Hands, come across Unicef a few times) and they seem to be a step down from us. IR seems to be the 'hipster' charity amongst Muslims so get the tryhards to devote everything to it, make little difference then quit after 3 months. It's a cycle man and there's no progress, it's just round and round.

Wrt Obama, US are obviously the influential figures, although agree it's not just them who need to fix up. Too many secular wars amongst Muslims, Saudi's are sly ***** as well, too much money and not a brain cell between them. The world is corrupted by greed (the West in Iraq) and power-hungry tyrants.

Admin is where it's most crucial, and it's where the biggest incompetents are.

Rest is all true, I agree with it all.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Nah Nigerian. I saw him on the Nigerian thread haha! He was there on a sly!

Also 419 is nigerian.
Original post by Miel Purple
Awwww you were speechless so you thought you would upload a vid to express yourself. :colondollar:

bbz u got dat beauty and dat eloquence dat leave man like me forgettin our preplanned compliments, only way i cud chirpse was thru my ***** snoop
Original post by jam278
Also 419 is nigerian.

Aww is it?

He's so mature, don't you think?
Original post by Miel Purple

bbz u got dat beauty and dat eloquence dat leave man like me forgettin our preplanned compliments, only way i cud chirpse was thru my ***** snoop

Get a flipping room. :colonhash:
Hate that song.

?
Reply 1610
Why don't all you immigrants go home

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
I love watching Nigerians and Ghanaians argue. Nigerians got a president called goodluck and Ghana export chocolate, the banter was so good.

Posted from TSR Mobile

they all look the same
Reply 1612
they all look the same

Lol, just like us haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Get a flipping room. :colonhash:

only if u cum too
Original post by Ggmu!
Why don't all you immigrants go home

Posted from TSR Mobile

Take me with you

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ggmu!
Lol, just like us haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

pfft pakis look much better than indians.

paki males definitely

paki females is either locked up at home or overcompensating with make up so indian girls make it equal
Reply 1616
Original post by AR_95
Take me with you

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can chill in my village in gujarat. At night we can watch the rabid dogs fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww is it?

He's so mature, don't you think?

He's definitely a nigerian prince man. I'd send him my £5k any day.

He's pretty mature and assured man.
pfft pakis look much better than indians.

paki males definitely

paki females is either locked up at home or overcompensating with make up so indian girls make it equal

Paki males generally look better than Indians
Not so much the females

Occasionally but rarely you get that stunning 8/9 /10 Indian girl other wise they're like 5s at average

Posted from TSR Mobile
only if u cum too

?

Sorry, I'm already with hello101010 :hand::innocent:

Nahh I'm kidding! Stick to miel :h:

Latest