The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jam278
DurhamXI is vain?

He is the vanity.
Original post by The_Vanity
He's such a slut, seriously, you don't know the half of it.

Daddy issues I think.
Reply 1722
Ruffling feathers in pak soc and didn't even mean to :ahee:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cause most people can listen to criticism without taking it personally, thats just you.

And who have I actually been talking to on this thread? Out of interest lol. I think you'll find I've spoke to one girl on this thread and it was about 10 posts. You poor paranoid wreck, you need to stop bunning it off.

Posted from TSR Mobile

your the one who should be paranoid, specially on qurbani eid, when we slaughter 100's of thousands of your gods and you cant do nothing about it

That racist part of me wanted to laugh cause you got roasted GGMU but I can't

Still that was ****ing harsh lool
Reply 1724
Original post by AR_95

That racist part of me wanted to laugh cause you got roasted GGMU but I can't

Still that was ****ing harsh lool

Looool it's one of them jokes that isn't accurate but I can see why you found that dunny.

But he killed me when he started saying 'Indians grooming Pakistani girls'. Like my man ain't ever picked up a newspaper in this country in the last 5 years lol. Pakis are a heavily delusional people, you can't win against them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Fml was walking through the corridor need to bang a fart so bad

Looked around no one was there so think it's now or never and go

soon as I release this HBB walks out and what do you know it couldn't of been any old fart, it had to be the equivalent of Armageddon.

Made sure not to turn my head so she only saw the back of me and not my actual actual face.

Hold me lads.
Too much slang on this thread

Had to search up hbb...jeez what else don't I know :rolleyes:
Original post by Miel Purple
Too much slang on this thread

Had to search up hbb...jeez what else don't I know :rolleyes:

You're girl (?), you aren't expected to know dw.
Original post by Yaboy Bobbinz
You're girl (?), you aren't expected to know dw.

Nah I'm a lad bro :yes:

So therefore I should know.
Nah I'm a lad bro :yes:

So therefore I should know.

Are you a tranny?
Original post by Deshi
How did Blood Diamond not do well at the box office or that well critically? Great movie

Box office because people would rather be sanitised to a billion explosions from Michael Bay movies rather than watch a movie that shows the evils of the world. Same applies to Hotel Rwanda.
Are you a tranny?

Pre op yes
Pre op yes

lNFDxGr.jpg
lNFDxGr.jpg

Come back again with yaboy miel as your name, pleaseeeeeeeeee
Pre op yes

lols

also from what I can make of your PP, you look like one of those rich kids who goes to africa and takes photos of themselves with loads of little kids in order to try and convince themselves that they made a difference and to 'inspire' others to do the same
Original post by Mama's Boyfriend
lols

also from what I can make of your PP, you look like one of those rich kids who goes to africa and takes photos of themselves with loads of little kids in order to try and convince themselves that they made a difference and to 'inspire' others to do the same

Or maybe the kid is my cousin...nah just kidding you're right-spot on.

You saw right through me :frown:
Come back again with yaboy miel as your name, pleaseeeeeeeeee

Ima be straight with you.

This is the last time I will ever respond to any of your posts both here or real life if I have the misfortune of ever meeting you.

To me you're non existent from this point forth, your being is irrelevant, the sound of a tree falling in a location where no one can hear it makes more noise than you screaming at the top of your lungs, whatever happens to you makes 0 difference to my emotion, if you were to be killed I would feel indifferent.

It was good talking to you prior to this conversation.

ciao.
Ima be straight with you.

This is the last time I will ever respond to any of your posts both here or real life if I have the misfortune of ever meeting you.

To me you're non existent from this point forth, your being is irrelevant, the sound of a tree falling in a location where no one can hear it makes more noise than you screaming at the top of your lungs, whatever happens to you makes 0 difference to my emotion, if you were to be killed I would feel indifferent.

It was good talking to you prior to this conversation.

ciao.

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:
Fml was walking through the corridor need to bang a fart so bad

Looked around no one was there so think it's now or never and go

soon as I release this HBB walks out and what do you know it couldn't of been any old fart, it had to be the equivalent of Armageddon.

Made sure not to turn my head so she only saw the back of me and not my actual actual face.

Hold me lads.

done similar before

pray to the lawd for our dear brother here, tsr miscers

Latest