The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yaboy Bobbinz
Ima be straight with you.

This is the last time I will ever respond to any of your posts both here or real life if I have the misfortune of ever meeting you.

To me you're non existent from this point forth, your being is irrelevant, the sound of a tree falling in a location where no one can hear it makes more noise than you screaming at the top of your lungs, whatever happens to you makes 0 difference to my emotion, if you were to be killed I would feel indifferent.

It was good talking to you prior to this conversation.

ciao.

Thanks for your honesty.

I guess I'll do the same.

For a person who is banned on this site to be coming back again and again and again under stupid username dopes, it shows how sad you are :frown: you must really want affection.

Try going out, making new friends and be a normal guy who speaks proper English instead of HBB.

Just accept that this site doesn't want your presence and you are just a virus to them really.

All you do is make us laugh. You're a clown and that's all you'll ever be on here. Ngl you make me laugh lol.

Oh don't worry, we'll never meet, if we do, you would hope you never had :smile:

ciao :biggrin:
nah miel killed it.
What is it with all this beef lool
Original post by Miel Purple
Or maybe the kid is my cousin...nah just kidding you're right-spot on.

You saw right through me :frown:

didn't mean to cut deep, you know i always cordial 2 u
Original post by Mama's Boyfriend
didn't mean to cut deep, you know i always cordial 2 u

Yeah I know, I've learnt not to take people seriously on this thread :tongue:
Yeah I know, I've learnt not to take people seriously on this thread :tongue:

yhyh but real talk rich kids who go to africa may as well not bother. theres no charity in it, it's purely for superficial personal satisfaction and looking good in the community/on your CV x
yhyh but real talk rich kids who go to africa may as well not bother. theres no charity in it, it's purely for superficial personal satisfaction and looking good in the community/on your CV x

:rofl: :rofl:

True story, they only care about #1 and that's them
:rofl: :rofl:

True story, they only care about #1 and that's them

is it not you as well?
is it not you as well?

Yeah sort of lul
Yeah sort of lul

doctors of the future, ladies and gents

need a new album for today ppl

Yeah but by being a doc I can put others before me too duhhhhhhhh x

And get power, money, cars :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi guys :h:

Anything I suggest you you've probs already heard. Try Hospin - Raw though you probs won't like him haha
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

Hello young one.
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy

I get no personal greetin?

k den. Sup :yum:
Yeah but by being a doc I can put others before me too duhhhhhhhh x

And get power, money, cars :lol:

medicine is a **** career, honestly. u better love this ****

Original post by AR_95
Anything I suggest you you've probs already heard. Try Hospin - Raw though you probs won't like him haha

will give it a go bro. been on the job and travelling nonstop for the last few weeks, completely exhausted my music library

am on train, have a scab on my leg from a bike accident, picked it off, blood flowed down my leg, HBB across the aisle looking at me with sympathy/disgust loool. bitch should have offered me a tissue out of dat fake oversized chavvy slutty cheap Louis V handbag
Reply 1756
Original post by Yaboy Bobbinz
Ima be straight with you.

This is the last time I will ever respond to any of your posts both here or real life if I have the misfortune of ever meeting you.

To me you're non existent from this point forth, your being is irrelevant, the sound of a tree falling in a location where no one can hear it makes more noise than you screaming at the top of your lungs, whatever happens to you makes 0 difference to my emotion, if you were to be killed I would feel indifferent.

It was good talking to you prior to this conversation.

ciao.

You are my hero :rofl:

Also congrats on your civil marriage man.

will give it a go bro. been on the job and travelling nonstop for the last few weeks, completely exhausted my music library

am on train, have a scab on my leg from a bike accident, picked it off, blood flowed down my leg, HBB across the aisle looking at me with sympathy/disgust loool. bitch should have offered me a tissue out of dat fake oversized chavvy slutty cheap Louis V handbag

Guys a bit corny and you probs won't like some of the songs in his albums, though he has some really good ones, excuse the video here though : [video="youtube;gtfd69DfOak"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak[/video]

He writes his own stuff People were starting to really like him since he wasn't as known but tbh he's started to becomeminorly mainstream now.

Unlucky about the leg btw :lol:
(edited 9 years ago)
this #bringbackourgirls **** is exactly that, ****

basically this is just creating power for America leading to a possible invasion. There are ****ing loads of atrocities committed all the time, why is there some stupid celebrity lead publicity campaign just for this?

It's absurd and done with some ulterior motive like that Kony crap was.

(edit: basically summarised this article which I read last week lol) http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/may/09/nigeria-hashtags-wont-bring-back-our-girls-bringbackourgirls
Original post by AR_95
Guys a bit corny and you probs won't like some of the songs in his albums, though he has some really good ones, excuse the video here though : [video="youtube;gtfd69DfOak"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtfd69DfOak[/video]

He writes his own stuff People were starting to really like him since he wasn't as known but tbh he's started to becomeminorly mainstream now.

Unlucky about the leg btw :lol:

will give him a go bro safe

Latest