The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

:ninja:

Philippians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Just something to bear in mind lovelies when times are hard. :h:
Original post by tasha96

:ahee: :hi: :lovehug:

Thanks lovely! :penguinhug:
Reply 3242
Original post by tasha96

Hi! :gah: :biggrin: :jumphug:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
:ahee: :hi: :lovehug:

Thanks lovely! :penguinhug:

:jumphug:

Original post by Mazzini
Hi! :gah: :biggrin:

:jumphug:

Heya stranger. :wink: Got your fb message just havent been able to reply yet.
Two hour excavation health and safety briefing. Shoot me now.

Don't fall down holes.
Don't stab yourself with a trowel.
Don't eat coprolites.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3245
Original post by OurSeaBee
Two hour excavation health and safety briefing. Shoot me now.

Don't fall down holes.
Don't stab yourself with a trowel.
Don't eat coprolites.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That last one's an important one. You'd be surprised...
Two prayer requests, peeps:

1. As some of you know, my sister's apartment block was demolished on the inside by a huge fire :eek: She's temporarily homeless and looking for accommodation, but not with much luck. Prayers that she finds something decent for June would be appreciated.

2. My confirmation candidates have their ceremony on Tuesday. Please pray that they have a great day. Also that my lot don't show me up by saying something stupid :tongue:
Inter-housemate politics are scarily like a work of Ballardian fiction.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. As some of you know, my sister's apartment block was demolished on the inside by a huge fire :eek: She's temporarily homeless and looking for accommodation, but not with much luck. Prayers that she finds something decent for June would be appreciated.

Sorry to hear that TLG - hope your sister and the rest of your family is holding up fine.

2. My confirmation candidates have their ceremony on Tuesday. Please pray that they have a great day. Also that my lot don't show me up by saying something stupid :tongue:

prayers x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Praying!

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 Timothy 1 verses 7, 8 and 9

7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 8 So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. 9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,:smile:

I've been focusing on the idea about how we live out our faith matters.

God Bless

TLG - will do:smile:

2. My confirmation candidates have their ceremony on Tuesday. Please pray that they have a great day. Also that my lot don't show me up by saying something stupid
Anyone heard of Faithful workouts? :smile:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zEQsW4O95s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kg_iSURBMwA

I'm all for any exercise that can be done at home and to Christian music too:smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Thanks everyone! :grouphugs: My sister lives in America, which means there's not that much we can do for her from over here. Thankfully Harvard Uni (who she works for) have given her two weeks' free student digs in order to sort herself out. That runs out on Thursday though :eek3:
But a bit of great news for myself... Got accepted into the University of Glasgow to study a Masters Degree in Law with International Relations.

Moving out of my home town to the big city in less than 3 months!

Prayers have been answered!!! :smile: :hugs:
Original post by Gemmer_
But a bit of great news for myself... Got accepted into the University of Glasgow to study a Masters Degree in Law with International Relations.

:woo: Glasgow (a lot of us on this thread study/live in Glasgow) absolutely love the uni!
Thanks for the prayers about my sister's housing situation. A friend is going out of state for three months and has offered my sister use of his room. So she has accommodation til 30th August :smile: So more time to find a suitable place to live long-term :yes:

Original post by Gemmer_

Nice one! :biggrin: :king1: :yay:
Original post by Grace by Yahweh
2 Timothy 1 verses 7, 8 and 9

7 For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline. 8 So do not be ashamed of the testimony about our Lord or of me his prisoner. Rather, join with me in suffering for the gospel, by the power of God. 9 He has saved us and called us to a holy life—not because of anything we have done but because of his own purpose and grace. This grace was given us in Christ Jesus before the beginning of time,:smile:

I've been focusing on the idea about how we live out our faith matters.

God Bless

TLG - will do:smile:

Yes live a holy, pure, and unspotted life really matters especially in the end days, as no filthy thing will inherit the kingdom of God.
Thanks for the prayers about my sister's housing situation. A friend is going out of state for three months and has offered my sister use of his room. So she has accommodation til 30th August :smile: So more time to find a suitable place to live long-term

Ahh great, Praise the Lord, God is so good :smile:
Original post by Grace by Yahweh
Ahh great, Praise the Lord, God is so good :smile:

He is indeed! You guys are great too, of course! Really appreciate all the prayers, peeps :grouphugs:

Quick Reply