The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zürich
Was slightly cringeworthy in truth, but at least it shows Jack is a true gooner :K:

Paul Robinson did the reverse at Ledley's testimonial so we can't take the piss really.

Kruz
Lol what attention, he's mocking you :lol:

The lad's just won the cup and we get the first mention!
Original post by rockrunride
Paul Robinson did the reverse at Ledley's testimonial so we can't take the piss really.

The lad's just won the cup and we get the first mention!

Lol what do you expect we're rivals. That's what rivals do take shots at each other. But I won't lie it was slightly cringe, even though I laughed at it.
Arsenal finished second in their CL group during the following campaigns (+ teams that topped Arsenal's group) :
2001-02 (Panathinaikos)
2007-08 (Sevilla)
2008-09 (Porto)
2010-11 (Shakhtar Donetsk)
2012-13 (Schalke)
2013-14 (Borussia Dortmund)

And only twice did they progress past the next round...
Still hasn't sunk in lads. I don't think it will for a while. Really hope this is the start of something new and we thrive in our new puma kits :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Did you go?

Yeah but I left it really late..got there and I wasn't even close to anything!! way to many people lol... it was good fun bar the fact that I only stayed like 30mins.
Arsenal win
Atletico win
Mourinho throphyless for yet another year

[video="youtube;w0R7gWf-nSA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0R7gWf-nSA[/video]

great weekend chaps
Original post by Lyrical Prodigy
Yeah but I left it really late..got there and I wasn't even close to anything!! way to many people lol... it was good fun bar the fact that I only stayed like 30mins.

Ahh, maybe next year a few of us from the thread go then :wink:

(Lol awks)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AR_95
Ahh, maybe next year a few of us from the thread go then :wink:

(Lol awks)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hopefully lol! That is, if there will be another victory parade! The start of many more :biggrin:
Reply 4768
Original post by Thugnificent.
Arsenal win
Atletico win
Mourinho throphyless for yet another year

[video="youtube;w0R7gWf-nSA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0R7gWf-nSA[/video]

great weekend chaps

Don't first, Dourtmond smacked bayern 4-2 aswell haha

When do we get a look at our new kits?
Original post by SHOO

Dortmund lost that game brah. Had Dortmund won it would have been the perfect weekend for football.
**** Bayern

**** barcelona
Reply 4771
Original post by SHOO

Mate are you high or something :lol:
Reply 4772
Original post by Thugnificent.
Dortmund lost that game brah. Had Dortmund won it would have been the perfect weekend for football.

Eeee are you for real? I swear I read they won somewhere loool
Reply 4773
Original post by FKLW
Mate are you high or something :lol:

LOL well that's embarrassing

To be fair, I finished my shift late last night and I checked an app where I swear I read they won =\
Original post by Isometrix
It's great that you won but some of the delusion is unreal, saying this is a turning point or stepping stone and what not. You're still behind City and Chelsea in league competitiveness, and probably Liverpool are ahead of you too. An FA cup doesn't change that, you need to focus on building squad depth if you want to go far in the league and CL. It would be a farce if Giroud and Sanogo were your two strikers again next season. If Wenger doesn't spend in the right way it will be the same thing next season.

Btw Your league performance this year was almost as worst as last year, and that's saying something seeing as you've been scrapping for 4th on both occasions. Made worse this year having lead the table for half the season. The FA cup has masked that quite well, very few people are making a deal of it.

But you made the best out of a pretty awful PL campaign this season IMO, much like we did last season with the Europa league.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love the idea that challenging for the title, and then falling back to first..

Is worse then:

Being out of the league by november, and never getting close to winning anything..

- logic.
Reply 4775
Original post by SHOO

To be fair, I finished my shift late last night and I checked an app where I swear I read they won =\

Probably confused it with the Supercup that BVB won 4-2?
Got to say that whoever decided to put Goonersaurus in a convertible in front of the procession today is a master of dry humour.

Goonersaurus is the GOAT mascot tbh
Reply 4777
Original post by SHOO

Haha fair do's I'm in one of those moods to pick up on little mistakes people make so :rofl:
Reply 4778
Original post by qua
Probably confused it with the Supercup that BVB won 4-2?

Yup that's the one lol - I was looking at the supercup :colondollar:
Original post by Zürich
Got to say that whoever decided to put Goonersaurus in a convertible in front of the procession today is a master of dry humour.

Goonersaurus is the GOAT mascot tbh

Poor guy inside is probably dead, absolutely roasting!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest